• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. colette1984

Just out the hospital :(

Yes I defo have OI it's horrible but what can u do eh ? Ugh
  2. colette1984

I called the paramedics because I felt I couldn't breath and it was quite scary
  3. colette1984

Hi Just out the hospital. I was at home alone with my 4 year old battling the daily symptoms and the air hunger . So I went to lay down but I must if had a massive panic attack . Called paramedics out which for me is crazy I just knew I had to and then they came n took me to be checked at...
  4. colette1984

What is the course of your ME/CFS?

Thanks guys. So in about to buy the gupta thing anyone try it on here (this thread) xx
  5. colette1984

Trying to walk and is my previous infection linked to this?

Thanks, thing is the dr does not take it serious as you can imagine. says im deconditioned.I was offered an ecg though , would that be any good ? I also might have thyroid issues non detected by NHS of course but I defo have CFS do it could be adrenal too which case would any of that cause these...
  6. colette1984

Trying to walk and is my previous infection linked to this?

Hello everyone I had been on a mobility scooter for just over 1 and a half years so anytime I was outdoors I would use it so I was only walking round my small flat (apartment) but mostly on sofa or in bed, but now I have given it back to the hire company for 2 reasons. I needed the extra money...
  7. colette1984

Thank you, I can not seem to find the posts though I typed in air hunger in the search should i look for another term?
  8. colette1984

What is going on with my Basal Body temp?

thanks for all the replies, i totally struggle with orthostatic intolerance will need to look about for advice on here :) It seems I am in a constant PEM and have no idae how to stop that feeling as I feel like I dont do that much and I am mostly housebound but I do have to preare food for me...
  9. colette1984

Hi. Have been diagnosed with cfs for 7 years now. I was ok at that stage just mega anxiety but thought I was super ill so I rested a lot then I had little bit of a good period where I could work part time then decided to have a baby. Since then, 4 years ago I have gone downhill, aside from the...
  10. colette1984

was reading about the cfs research on hypometabolics , could this be why this is happening to my body temp?
  11. colette1984

I have a young child so u can't avoid the kitchen . But I don't cook mine n hubby's meals alot
  12. colette1984

Thanks guys I'm scared . I had no idea this was happening no wonder I feel so ill... My temperature was under 35 after cooking in kitchen ( I stopped as I had my usual crash ) it apparently classed as hypothermia then but after taking myself to rest it back to 35 odd degrees
  13. colette1984

Hi everyone I have low bbt and it pretty much stays that way all day and night from when I have checked. I am charting my bbt as I am trying to prevent another pregnancy, I no longer have PCOS. I do have irregular periods. I am not on any meds. It is 35.4 this morning and this afternoon 35.2...
  14. colette1984

Brain inflammation?

Thanks for the link I will check it out. It's a strange thing isn't it. Should I ask about blocked tubes I'm due in on Saturday I am just wanting referred on to someone other than a gp. I see a different gp most times as the practice is so big and busy. Told them last time if I had the money...
  15. colette1984

Brain inflammation?

None at all. It was 41 last 2 times my esr was checked. They babbled on about it should be 12 or lower but it's not 100 so they not overly worried. Same fob offs
  16. colette1984

Brain inflammation?

Hi everyone. So I have had these symptoms a while. Sometimes I have these extra symptoms like my ears feels blocked (I have had tinnitus since I was a child ) my head feels slight pressure. My neck is stiff and sore and my right shoulder is always hunched up and at times sore. I get this...