• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. N

AI Research (Fictional)

Interesting. I can only imagine what an AGI could go, especially if it has access to a quantum computer.
  2. N

Ongoing research: Identifying viruses in tissue and nerve samples from ME/CFS patients

Interesting. My dad, who has had ME/CFS for 25 years + as well, also said he once, many years ago, was on antibiotics for a while because of some other thing (not sure what) and also almost felt complete remission.
  3. N

Has anyone done a Oligoscan?

I would like to do a test for minerals/heavy metals and i found one that's about 60% of the price of a mineral-hair-test, it's a ''Oligoscan''. ''The OligoScan technology allows you to make a quick and precise analysis of the trace elements and heavy metals in the tissues of your patients...
  4. N

Ancestry dna or 23andme?

I just got my 23andme results back and they didnt test 11 out of 26 MTHFR genes.. Here is my example: COMT V158M ++ COMT H62H ++ COMT P199P -- VDR Bsm -- VDR Taq ++ MAO-A R297R (no call) ACAT1-02 (no call) MTHFR C677T ++ MTHFR 03 P39P (no call) MTHFR A1298C -- MTR A2756G +- MTRR A66G +- MTRR...
  5. N

My 23andme results are not complete(?)

For what it's worth, this is from 23andme update log: Change Log July 27, 2017 As part of our continuous efforts to improve the quality of data present in your raw data download, the number of SNPs available in your download may have changed.
  6. N

My 23andme results are not complete(?)

Hello, I'm new to this forum but i have been reading a lot here. I just got my 23andme raw data but 50% of the genes say ''no call'' in Genetic Genie. I have looked through the raw data and they are not there either. This is the list of the MTHFR gene and my mutations: COMT V158M ++ COMT H62H...