• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. DlanorSekao

Another MTHFR C677T homozygous member here. Diagnosed by myself on accident through 23 and me.

Is it possible that when I found out my B12 level was low and took too much that I undermethylated/ overmethylated myself ? The depression and other symptoms hit so suddenly , but this was before I knew I was MTHFR Homozygous. without tests backing anything up I have no idea where I stand. Lets...
  2. DlanorSekao

Another MTHFR C677T homozygous member here. Diagnosed by myself on accident through 23 and me.

I see many here that do a balancing act with supplements and can relate to what they are doing. The thing is most Drs don't have a clue in my area , and I'm largely on my own using myself as a Guinea Pig. I get bloodwork done on Friday(I hope) so we can see where lots of my B vitamins , D , CBC...
  3. DlanorSekao

I'm sure they are , but there is no medical here or anyone that knows a thing about mycoplasma , or MTHFR here. Its all a 4 hr drive one way and a 7 hr drive the other......I wish the house would sell so we can move ! Maybe in theory MTHFR doesn't affect men , but in my case I can assure you...
  4. DlanorSekao

I have had years of suffering as a medical and Psychiatric enigma. Alas....maybe light at the end of the tunnel. I used to say the healthier I eat , the sicker I get. Possibly I know why now. The whole experience has been extremely traumatizing to say the least and has left me with severe PTSD ...