• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. O

The Naviaux Protocol (Remove the Trigger / Refill the Tank / Flip the Switch)

Also if you're on UK time and as a regular habit you are sat on forums or anything apart from asleep at 11pm , then that is pretty pure Circadian Rhythm habits. bed at 9pm latest is optimal. If people arent being optimal in every single aspect of their life then i dont think its wise to expect...
  2. O

Lactate? I'm pretty sure that has to do with 'bad' gut bacteria converting food into toxins. (I'll have to double check that though) or do you mean lactic acid? Did KDM in brussels mention any of the things i have especially regarding the whole pacing thing? If not then that is a little concerning.
  3. O

If you're getting PEM you are constantly asking more of your Mitochondria than what they can manage. (This is basic pacing people) A quick note on pacing- if you regularly crash/get PEM/lactic acid you are askint TOO MUCH of your body and you are preventing your body from repairing. (Im not...
  4. O

Its pretty simple to see, whats different is, 1 other thing would be light deficiencies (vitamin D supplementation is NOT a replacement for being deficient in sunlight. A good quality UVB Lamp must be bought as the UVB rays from the sun give us more than just vitamin d (most people dont have a...
  5. O

You cant see anything different? What i described is a very basic outline of a very complex and comprehensive protocol, so we cant really say whether you have done everything in the Energy Blueprint program. HOWEVER, I must add, this protocol simply isnt enough for me personally and probably for...
  6. O

In my personal opinion i dont think that is the optimal way to view things. Money without a doubt has EVERYTHING to do with recovery. Those in the UK on sickness benefits gets roughly £300 a month. My budget is £700-£900 per month *if neccessary* if someone doesnt have the finance to work with...
  7. O

I will also add, i'm not saying its easy to recover, it takes a lot of financial and mental commitment. I personally think finding the right people/information on recovery and actually understand/believing that its the right path is the hardest for some!
  8. O

CFS isnt really that difficult to fix. Its a hard path to walk and you have to find the pieces of your individual jigsaw so you can get better but its really not so difficult to where its impossible for most. Its inevitable for most, the ones who can actually manage to find the right people to...
  9. O

One thing he doesnt seem to cover is mold, which will probably be an issue for a certain amount of people. And the thing is, im not really 'hopeful' of this working... its just obvious that it will. My belief system is that internal and external stressors (anything unhealthy) obviously cause a...
  10. O

I 100% disagree with excert you picked about us needing drugs though. Anyone who is relying on drugs for recovery is barking up the wrong tree in my opinion. A lot of people think they need naviaux to come up with a drug, when in reality that is the last thing we need, and it will probably never...
  11. O

I'm actually quite confused as to what parts make me look like a fraud out of them. I personally dont really care whether anyone listens. It isnt a secret. Ari explains his program in his pre-registration video... and yes the things he explains to do are way more than anyone could even imagine...
  12. O

Every possible trigger..he just gets you to remove every possible thing that it could be. People like naviaux are looking for a drug to fix cfs, we dont need a drug to heal. Are we deficient in drugs? Did we need drugs to be healthy earlier in life? OBVIOUSLY NOT.
  13. O

Also, just to add even more info to my already valuable points. Im not saying the Energy Blueprint can get everyone to 100%. They be some other things people need to look into like an extreme virus sitation. Also working with someone on the psychology side who has an understanding of CFS is huge...
  14. O

He does He does not say one size fits all and he does not attempt to specifically diagnose each persons trigger. He simply gets you to remove EVERY POSSIBLE TRIGGER IN THE WORLD. And many many many more things. This protocol is pretty much do everything. Its isnt about one size fits all.
  15. O

They are many many potential triggers for the CDR, it can only be something that is unhealthy for your body. Ari has named every possible trigger for the CDR (there's tens of them) and every possible trigger For poor Mitochondria function and has detailed a comprehensive guide to correcting...
  16. O

Also, those people in the comments further up the thread talking about naviauxs research and hoping for a drug... we do not need a drug to get better. Those waiting for a drug reallt dont have the correct attitude to get better. Were you healthy before without drugs? Then you can obviously get...
  17. O

Also bare in mind, Ari KNOWS NAVIAUXS RESEARCH LIKE THE BACK OF HIS HAND! Thats only one little slice of Aris protocol. This is what makes it the best thing in the world right now. He spent over two years of FULL TIME obsessive research creating this.
  18. O

Please bare in mind he has looked at every single study every done regarding health, energy, fatigue and CFS etc and developed a fully 100% science backed protocol (in the next 5-20 years it will probably be viral and mainstream imo) Module 1: Remove triggers of the CDR. 1.1 Fixing sleep and...
  19. O

That is the exact attitude that will stop you from healing! Removing the CDR is actuallly how to heal from CFS... Ari Whitten (founder of the truly amazing 100% science backed system to overcome fatigue, CFS etc goes through all the research in the world- including cdr stuff and has a full...
  20. O

Can Overtraining Syndrome cause ME/CFS?

Lo lol you playing a sport probably wasnt making your ibs worse. Why dont you try taking all emotional, physicaly and chemical stress out of your life
  21. O

Dr Raymond Perrin(perrin technique) is hoping to have published reports this year

Hmm my fatigue didnt start with the onset of an illness! But 97% of diseases arent real... its just the body adapting to its environment. Get rid of the physical chemical and emotional stress and you heal. That will be the conventional approach to healing in 20-100 years.. of course its...
  22. O

Dr Raymond Perrin(perrin technique) is hoping to have published reports this year

Could you share the list of things you did that helped you go into remission. Just because you relapsed doesnt mean you cant get your full energy back (dont respond with limiting beliefs lol)
  23. O

Optimum Health Clinic - anyone used or have an opinion?

They certaibly do not say they specialsie in burn out. They use that as one potential description for the condition, which i agree with.
  24. O

The Optimum Health Clinic and its Treatment and Research

That is nothing like a version of 'they dont want to get better' anyone with an average iq can understand that it doesnt mean that. But i guarantee people who sit on these forums saying they cant get better definitely haven't tried EVERYTHING SYNERGISTICALLY. Most people (including myself don't...
  25. O

Orrr... people sit there complaining on the forum and dont get out there and try everything, then try everything synergistically to truly support your body? And then actually do EVERYTHING synergistically for long enough, as long as it takes
  26. O

You say 'people with ME know there is a lot more going on' they state exactly that, they talk about the whe situation as a whole system with potentially many things wrong, stress- whether that be intense or mild can stop the body from healing... look up the relaxation response online. Even...
  27. O

The Optimum Health Clinic, London

AMAZING POST. This is where the majority of people with Chronic Fatigue go wrong...
  28. O

The Optimum Health Clinic, London

You must understand most people with Chronic Fatigue probably dont have the dedication and knowledge to do EVERYTHING possible for long enough, whilst being in a relaxed (healing state). The healing state the OHC describe is similar/the same as Dr Herbert benson's discovery of the relaxation...