• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

Perrin/lymph drainage/massage: makes sense or not?

Hi Lucinda, I am doing 3 different massages:- Face + neck, whenever I remember, the neck one I do on the train, walking down the road etc, very easy. chest one, 2-3 times per day. Even though it is not part of the Perrin Tech, I do a groin one too. Interestingly I got little boils...
  2. A

Economic Cost Estimates for CFS Skyrocket

Hi all, Great thread, from a personal perspective I have gone from being in the top 1% of earners in the UK before CFS, to unemployed, what I paid in tax each year was higher than the average wage in the UK by a big margin. My doctors have known I am ill for many years, but only recently...
  3. A

hi Lucinda, My improvements were very quick, but this was mainly due to the whiplash that was found straight away, there seems to be a number of people that have had head/neck injuries that have done very well with the Perrin Technique. I think it has to be put in context, the lymphatic...
  4. A

methyl B12 spray

Hi Justy, I use B12 methyl liquid, I also have hydro injections, I get a lot more from the liquid than the injections, I can live without the injections but not the liquid. I buy my stuff from a place called metabolics in the uk the B12 I buy is this...
  5. A

Hi all, I am new on here, firstly thanks for the information about Perrin I read it on here about a month ago, it fitted very well with what I believe that of the problems I have namely toxic issues. Well in the past I have had methylation pathway issues (I think I have them again, so just...