• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Dr Enlander, treatment costs?? + Scandinavian/European patients?

Hi Chris! I understand..Hope youll find something that really works for you soon! I dont have the money myself for treatment but my mum can borrow from a relative that we have good relationship to. We have decided that this is the best way to go, now that we have this option, considering how...
  2. M

Chris; Hi! Heprassin is a generic form of kutapressin (, meaning that its a copy of kutapressin as I understood it,) which makes it much cheaper. And according to dr Enlanders medical assistant he has developed these injections for several years trying to make them as effective as possible and...
  3. M

Dolphin; Aha I understand..Thats how I was thinking when I contacted the first cfs-expert I went to see. I knew that he didnt have any treatment options to offer but I needed to get diagnosed and hadnt found anyone who had enough knowledge about this illness (-or I hadnt found anyone else that...
  4. M

Dolphin; Yes, it is interesting and of course really good news that its so much cheaper now. I emailed dr Enlanders assistant before I had seen your message in which you wrote that the heprassin shots were 50 dollar each, and asked her if I could estimate treatment costs to 200-400 a month and...
  5. M

Paddygirl; Hi paddy! I will look at that webpage. Sounds interesting. Thank’s! It sounds good that dr decoff-jones says the cost will not be exorbitant (-that was a new word for me, just looked it up, I’m learning a lot of new words here:)-). Ah, ok..It does sound like if it would be possible...
  6. M

Nielk; That sounds good. I thought it sounded like quite a big project when I first heard that I needed to take injections myself. But maybe it’s a bit similar to what diabetes patients do, and that seems to work well for most people. I’m happy to hear the good things you have to say about dr...
  7. M

Ukxmrv; Ok, thanks! I understand.. I’ve written to dr Enlanders office and the monthly cost for all of the supplements on your list (LECTROLYTE, IMMUNOPROP, IMMUNOPlus, Hepapressin) would be around 190 dollars a month. So if that’s what I have to expect in costs it definitely seems like one of...
  8. M

Maryb; Thank you for your reply! Yes to be able to go through concierge treatment I need to have a doctor here in Sweden that oversees the treatment. Dr Enlander would then be in contact with both me and my Swedish doctor constantly (according to his medical assistant). I have an appointment...
  9. M

Hi! This is my first post here. I have had cfs for 5 years, or I've been sick for longer than that, but I've had the diagnose for around 5 years. I'm 28 and live in Sweden. Lately I've been looking at alternatives for treating my cfs outside of Sweden as there is no proper treatment being...