• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. amieb

Facial muscle fatigue

Hey, what did you find out? My jaw muscles and space above my eyebrows are fatigued as I'm writing this right now. Got it after having a few good days and decided to take a walk yesterday like an idiot. It fatigues my eyes and I can barely keep my them open! ☹️
  2. amieb

Hair loss/Low blood bp linked to fatigue

Wow! Your bp is so low! Hair loss, low blood pressure, memory problems, ongoing pain and fatigue...—I can't believe some people out there still think this isn't a physiological issue, but psychological! How can depression/anxiety ever cause this?! It's madness! I'm still baffled how symptoms...
  3. amieb

Hair loss/Low blood bp linked to fatigue

Has anyone experienced low blood pressure and hair loss coinciding with other symptoms? If I have a good few days (rare) when my fatigue is lessened my hair loss slows down and my blood pressure climbs back to my post-illness range (110-120 systolic). If I'm really sick my hair loss is at its...