• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

Australian medical research council promises targeted research for ME within months

Certainly things have progressed but before everyone gets too excited, these are Professor Kelso's words," .... First of all, I think that until we work out the scope of the targeted call for research, if there is to be one, it is hard to answer the question of whether any possible...
  2. D

Feeling upset at my local ME/CFS society

@taniaaust1 As a fellow sufferer I am sorry you've had this experience recently and only too aware of the issues we face here. At our next seminar August 27th 1:30 pm Dr Bruce Wauchope will be talking on the proposed ME/CFS Clinic and the stepped, problem solving approach to their treatment...
  3. D

Feeling upset at my local ME/CFS society

Dear taniaaust1, I am so sorry to hear of your situation and as a member of the management committee of the SA Society, I apologise for the added stress this article has caused. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. It is not an article that represents our views and it will be removed. As...