• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. G

Is it possible to get your life back? Has anyone here done it?

Can you mention which herbal antivirals helped you? And what kind of diet?
  2. G

Saw Dr Paul Froomes in Melbourne

do you by chance have the link to his papers on this?
  3. G

Even “Minor” Infections Can Cause Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)

So is there a way to effectively cleanse or attempt to restore liver health? And if so, how?
  4. G

Fecal Transplant study: 58-70% response rate

I will do that thanks. "Accutane and CFS" a good start?
  5. G

Fecal Transplant study: 58-70% response rate

mine seemed to have started after taking accutane for acne, I wonder what the connection there could be?
  6. G

Saw Dr Paul Froomes in Melbourne

I respect your view and like many others on this forum believe that CFS affects everyone differently with different subsets. Personally I believe I am one of the ones who was brought here after antibiotics/accutane and poor gut health as a kid and believe FMT would be worth a try. My question...
  7. G

Testing

What is the best way to go about blood testing to get somewhat of a baseline labs and to figure out if I have any current infections (EBV, HHV, etc) ? what kind of doctor would be most helpful with this? Thanks
  8. G

A Proven Treatment-Cure for Chronic Epsten Barr Virus

how does one receive a chronic EBV diagnosis or come to that conclusion? I have mono several years ago but what tells me that my symptoms come from chronic EBV and not something else? Thanks