• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Wufflit

compression sleepwear?

I'm not sure if this is relevant here, but i have ME and i found this sort of useful, so thought it was worth discussing. I don't usually sleep very well and often wake up feeling as tired as when i went to bed. but sometimes i wear what i call compression sleepwear, it's usually just stretchy...
  2. Wufflit

Symptoms after Psychosis

I live in the moment a lot more than i used to. I think of it as a sort of enlightenment. When i was dissociative i discovered an alternate form of conciousness. When i was there i could understand everything. Everything was made clear to me and i could fully understand things that had worried...
  3. Wufflit

What induced your ME?

For me it was a traumatic event when I was 11, I woke up the next day with full retrograde amnesia, it was scary at the time, but it only lasted about 30 minutes, I thought nothing of it afterwards. Then two weeks later i came down with flu and was just about bedridden for six months, the next...
  4. Wufflit

D RIBOSE

I have tried D-Ribose and used to take it everyday. I would drink 5g dissolved in water every morning. the first time i tried it my muscle pain went away in a few hours. and i found i could crouch down to reach things without any pain. i was very suprised by it. I might have kept using it but...
  5. Wufflit

Symptoms after Psychosis

Hi, I had a similar experience six years ago. I don't think it was related to ME because i had already been diagnosed with ME many years before. For me it was probably a dissociative episode bordering on fugue state. it lasted for several months. During that time i discovered a kind of sapient...