• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Dromenvanger

Symptoms after Psychosis

Thank you for your replay. I think it could be dissociating. It does feel as if my soul has flown away and my body is in tension because it is gone. I need to listen to my body, but it's kinda hard in dissociated state.
  2. Dromenvanger

Symptoms after Psychosis

Thank you for your reply. Good to hear that it made you a better person. Can you tell me in what perspectve it made you a better person? Im still hoping that things will get better. If not, Im going to dedicate my life to others and do voluntary work as much as I can. For now I'm trying to take...
  3. Dromenvanger

Symptoms after Psychosis

I do recognize the kundalini symptoms, they still manifested even when I realized the Maria Magdalena thing was a mindf****. The energy had flown from my root to my crown and back. Right before the OBE/psychosis, I Let go of a lot of past life pain and pain from my youth. It felt really...
  4. Dromenvanger

Symptoms after Psychosis

Hello Hip, Thank you for ur replies. I do have an official diagnosis Bipolar and the antidepressants have been prescribed by a psychiatrist. The antidepressant is called escitalopram.
  5. Dromenvanger

Symptoms after Psychosis

Yeah I recognize a lot in spiritual crisis. It felt like I finally found who I really am (although in the end I thought I was Mara Magdalena reincarnated) and that the job I did (speech and language therapy) didnt fit that purpose. I wanted to save the world etc. but Now I don't feel like doing...
  6. Dromenvanger

Symptoms after Psychosis

Dear forum members, I am new here and this is my first (veeeery long) post. I actually don't really know were to put my story and questions, so I just put it here. For some of you it might be a little too much spiritual etc. but this is how I experience it. I don't have a diagnosis of ME, but I...