• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

hello to all. every day I visit the forum but I do not participate much by the difficulty of the language and just a short time that I have. I am in my dose 20 of gcmaf. always complete doses. high and low, some weeks he was very hard to continue the treatment. I want to pass on an illusion...
  2. T

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Hello froufox I'm also off to see KDM on pass Monday 7 for my consult, I was with my son. I wish I met you. KDM was excited to see the improvement of my symptoms since my last visit (January 12). Ronan he also tells me that intestinal problems and improved much more, can be within 3...
  3. T

thanks froufox for your desires I have a diet adapted in function of FOODStats test results and a treatment additional for gut disorder, also faecal microbial analysis and treatment. prescribed by KDM. My gut is very good now. All for aid with neurotoxic. Yesssss, I believe that my...
  4. T

yes, that is it, to explain the symptoms that have improved, as we felt that improvement. Sorry.
  5. T

Watching the list I see that Overstressed, lili85 and Lou we experienced an improvement, you can be more concrete? That are difficult for me, it costs to me much, sometimes I believe that I am very optimistic, but is that some days I feel really well. I go but every week little by little...
  6. T

hello to all, they indicated also me in the clinic KDM that is good, at the outset to make a will calcium and vitamin D to make sure that the calcium absorption and nonproblems kidney and liver, is not very normal, but some people can alter the levels. Sergi, Garcia I am glad that to...
  7. T

sushi, sergio, cansado, VLI, and fifla, Hope you are all recovering from the trip now. It'll be very interesting to compare all of our experiences of GcMAF. I hope that soon they begin to feel positive changes with Gcmaf. Hello froufox I begin the treatment of Gcmaf (for 10 weeks), next to...
  8. T

I also undergo some indirect effect the 24-36 first hours after the injection, like metallic flavor in the mouth, small headache, a slight fatigue and a little febricula, but the days 3, 4, 5 and 6 after the injection are wonderful for my, every time a little better, have many positive...
  9. T

Gcmaf this working very well for my. I believe that there is to have hopes in gcmaf, although some patients express not to feel changes, at the moment it seems the best option of treatment and perhaps the improvement comes a little ahead but. some indirect effect and possible reactions of...
  10. T

Hello to all, i am from spain, to pardon my language is a translator. also I am in my second injection of Gcmaff, my first injection was the past Wednesday in de meirleir clinic, I am FOK Low responder, BSM moderate to low responder in redlab. my side effects are awhile of relax, a little...