• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

Advice on How to Get Rehabilitated/ Get a New Life on Improving?

:) Ahhh @Fogbuster! So kind! Thank you! I think I am going to start a thread where everyone can share this sort of thing. Might be nice for people to find lots of suggestions in one place!
  2. H

Hi there @Jesse223, thank you so much for this reply. I haven't read the Julie Rehmeyer book either- is she the one who had the mould problem who went out into the desert? She sounds inspiring but, for me, it's turned out that antivirals are working so I'm not sure I can relate. But I guess...
  3. H

Success on Valacyclovir at 3.5 Months!! - Plus some Questions...

Hi Binkie4, Markie and Sb4, sorry for slow response. I actually found Phoenix Rising a little overwhelming to start with- so much to say, so much to read! :-) Okay as to the monolaurin I really quite honestly have no clue. The only papers I have read have been the ones about antiviral...
  4. H

Hey Everyone, Okay I'm going to answer these questions one by one: Shannah, THANK YOU! It's early days but isn't it thrilling?! I'm getting excited. Having said that I am still monitoring myself on the Lerner Energy Point Index. I am desperate to start exercising properly again as 2 stone...
  5. H

Hi everyone, I don't want this to sound smug at all because I'm really not. I have been severely ill for 15 years and finally, finally Valacyclovir is really working for me- which is unbelievably exciting! However, as we all know, any kind of recovery is a rocky road and I am now finding myself...
  6. H

Hi there, firstly I wanted to let you all know that- I have now been on Valacyclovir for over 4 months and I have seen major, MAJOR improvements!!! I used Dr Lerner's paper as a template for my treatment. First I was tested at a very reputable clinic for all the viruses outlined by Dr Montoya on...