• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. V

Started Equilibrant...

Hello, I am in my 4th month of treatment with Dr. John Chia. I have been pain free for over a month and in two more months will undergo a week of treatment with Rifampin. I firmly believe that this four year nightmare is coming to a close. I cannot thank Dr. Chia enough for his dedication to...
  2. V

Constant nerve tingling ,hands legs ,head..

Does anyone else just have these sensations in half of the body? This to me kind of rules out the vitamin deficiency thing and suggests the central nervous system under attack . I am currently in relapse after a wonderful two months of normal life. The symptoms of tingling and buzzing are much...
  3. V

XMRV Testing and clinical research study

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I spent the last three days researching the XMRV information. I called the WPI Friday and actually got a call back today asking to donate blood for a clinical research study. The down side of this is you do not receive the results! I will be doing this as...