• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Emily L

should i pay $90,000 for stem cells?

Yes that makes sense. Well I do hope you look after yourself. How did you find all the IV treatments beforehand?
  2. Emily L

That's great! Quite happy it went well! :) Did it hurt at all? Do you feel any side fx?
  3. Emily L

Is it safe to mix Ampligen and Rituximab?

Oh and Gingergirl I hope it goes well for you too! It's too bad they can't just make pills
  4. Emily L

Also want to add that Phil gave me a handwritten note telling me it was ok if I didn't want to do stems and that he still supports me and my decisions Also no he's not an official doctor but he's very smart and nice and has good ideas and plus he knows lots of real doctors so I don't want...
  5. Emily L

Is it safe to mix Ampligen and Rituximab?

My pa called up the best doctor there is and he said I want to give my daughter the STRONGEST drugs for her condition! :rofl: Thank you dadddddy! :woot: The doctor said RITUXIMAB and AMPLIGEN are the best but that they are expensive and hard to get :bang-head: My pa is working on it through...
  6. Emily L

Unrest: Review and personal reaction

Bravo! You have the nicest voice and speaking style :) Reminds me of my pa :thumbsup:
  7. Emily L

Very sorry if I have upset you! I am still learning about all of these things and admit I am very ignorant about most things to do with the body. I like Phil too, he has a great smile and eyes that light up, please don't take offense. How are you doing with the stems? Probably too early to...
  8. Emily L

Infusio healing clinic with Phillip Battiade???

alohaaaa! :cat: fresh back and I decided not to do stems so thank you all for that. But i was talking to Phillip Battiade at Infusio staff :nerd: and they said that even if I don't do stems i can go there for healing IVs :balloons: and later if i change my mind and do stems I will have extra...
  9. Emily L

Thank you @Jonathan Edwards your advice was the final push I needed to say NO to INFUSIO
  10. Emily L

Funny I was just thinking that same thing!
  11. Emily L

After reading everyone post's I've decided not to do it. Going to tell my pa and Banny tonight However @SB_1108 I support your decision to continue and understand your reasons!
  12. Emily L

Thanks everyone for the feedback @SB_1108 is right, $90k includes having it done 5 times with a discount This is Philip Battiade the guy who runs it and has his name on it, does he make sense?
  13. Emily L

Zinc to Manganese ratio?

Good question, i will ask my boyfriend
  14. Emily L

Sphingolipids as a treatment avenue?

I'm sorry but I don't understand any of this Can someone please explain what these words mean?
  15. Emily L

Feel bad on B-Complex, is it methylfolate or folinic acid?

I don't know to be honest but I asked my boyfriend and he said it's probably best to talk to a doctor about such things (he is a pharmacist)
  16. Emily L

Ron Davis, Ashley Haugen, Linda Tannenbaum and Raeka Aiyar at IiME #OMF

Wow these look like lovely people! Enjoy your time in the U.K.! It is where I'm from!
  17. Emily L

Thanks guys you are confirming what my brain is telling me. If he could really cure all these people then wouldn't his name be all over CNN?
  18. Emily L

Phil Battiate told me that they will scan my body using a machine to detect viruses but that it's just a guide and not really meant to diagnose anything which sounded confusing. Why do it? He said stem cells can cure everything except Parkinson's. I asked what about Ebola and he said no He...
  19. Emily L

trying to decide if i should get stem cells from Infusio in :cool::cool:Beverly Hills:cool::cool: they also give u an iv with vitamins and treat the thymus :nerd: what do you guys think? can Iitrust Philip Battiade when he told me he cures 95% of people? have you heard of this? are stem cells...
  20. Emily L

mTor Inhibitor Rapamune Helps 5 ME/CFS Patients in Dallas

Took "1 milligram" for a few days Felt some bounce in my step on day 3 (?) but have stopped taking for the time being because it is that time of the month for me
  21. Emily L

Meaty salty fatty food - immediate improvement?

I was raw vegan for 5 years, and now I crave meat. Go figure
  22. Emily L

I have been on here reading about these new pills that can help called "rapamycin" so I thought I would ask my pa who is a doctor if I could try them. He said "Couldn't hurt" So my next move was having him call my GP who prescribed and called Banny (my boyfriend and he's a pharmacist) and I...
  23. Emily L

So I texted my pa (who we in the family call Dr Dad :nerd:) bc he's awake in the UK and he said that "rapamycin" is good for moving kidneys about as it calms down the immune system and helps the body to accept the kidney as one of its own. He's not sure if it can help the Epstein Barr but said...
  24. Emily L

Next time my boyfriend is in Dallas I will ask him to as to find the doctor. He's very good at uncovering details (but not everything). I will also ask my pa about this drug "rapamycin". He is a GP and will know all about it and how it works
  25. Emily L

De Meirleir is using Rituximab?

Thank you @Jonathan Edwards for this analysis
  26. Emily L

New protocol thanks to Freddd--going off hydroxy B12, starting methyl B12

@Freddd so cool! it seems like people are using your ideas :)
  27. Emily L

Does pantothenic acid (B5) 'stimulate' the adrenals?

I never knew there were so many B-vitamins before I came here
  28. Emily L

Congress on the brink of repealing Obamacare

Oh dear! I hope that everything turns out ok in the end