• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. beatsmyth

LL-37 peptide

10% of what you dosed before appears to be a good amount. If you are still having negative side effects, perhaps at the end of the day, this just isnt going to work no matter what due to the already pre-existing conditions associated with your current condition, which, if they were addressed...
  2. beatsmyth

LL-37 peptide

KPV is on my list to try as well. Unfortunately, I used to source from Purerawz, and I believe they are now under new ownership, and are now impossible to deal with or to receive anything from here in the states. Will never attempt again to deal with them, so now I'm trying to find a proper...
  3. beatsmyth

LL-37 peptide

LL-37 was itself, a major revelation for my own path to healing and the use of Peptides, which I've barely scratched the surface on. I have had tremendous success with LL-37, GDF11, and BPC-157 has given me, and about 10 people in my own circle of friends and family, amazing healings from all...
  4. beatsmyth

LL-37 peptide

Yes, I would do it again, because I have had experiences with a variety of supplements, foods, vitamins, peptides and so on, that taking an entire normal dose wrecked me and gave me a crash. But then re-exploring those same substances I had tried and failed with before, and going about it in...
  5. beatsmyth

LL-37 peptide

Wow im surprised this happened to you. I would still try again, but take extremely low dosages and slowly titrate up as you monitor reactions
  6. beatsmyth

LL-37 peptide

The agreed upon dosage by a number of researchers and peptide sellers was "100mcg of LL-37 injected subcutaneously twice a day (once in morning and once at night) for 4-6 weeks," But I did this dosage once a day for 6 weeks on, 2 weeks break, then 6 more weeks. Gut issues me and my sister both...
  7. beatsmyth

LL-37 peptide

Yes, completely healed my 10 years worth of stomach problems. I did 6 weeks on, daily injections, 2 weeks off, then 6 weeks on again. Permanently healed me. Then my sister manifested all sorts of gut issues as well, put her on the same regimen, and she's completely healed as well
  8. beatsmyth

100% Convinced my CFS/Fibro is Mycoplasma infection based

Additional info is that I never did go to see Brownstein, I only talked to his office and found out his protocol for mycoplasma. At the time, I could not afford to see him out of pocket when I was unemployed and bed ridden, and the lack of energy would have made it impossible to travel 2 states...
  9. beatsmyth

Gravity , IBS and chronic fatigue.

Yes, LL-37 is absolutely amazing. If I can go back a decade in time, I would have become a Naturopath and would be using peptides in my practice to help absolve the suffering people go through. Please look into it, there are budding communities on reddit and FB that also have healed their gut...
  10. beatsmyth

I found out about the Mycoplasma 1 year Abx dosage through a Doctor in Michigan, Doctor Brownstein, who treats people with CFS/Fibro by doing various specific tests to look for odd things like Mycoplasma. Fortunately, before I found out about Brownstein, an Immunologist tested me for the...
  11. beatsmyth

I did low dose borax, a tried a few times, but it made me wayyyyyyyyy too wired, I felt like I drank 20 coffees. Even at very low doses it was hard on me so I stopped.
  12. beatsmyth

Gravity , IBS and chronic fatigue.

The gut is a sensitive organ, and many functions in the body are changed and felt when there is a change in systematic air pressure systems. Also I healed my own and my sister's IBS-Like issues using a 6 week on, 2 weeks off, then 6 weeks on again daily stomach fat subcutaneous injection of a...
  13. beatsmyth

Doing great, once the mycoplasma was addressed with 1 year of low dose antibiotics and Iodoral (potassium iodide) most issues are gone. I still use the Iodoral daily, its a 12.5 mg I break in half and its a top 5 supplement for me. Additionally I solved my own stomach issues and my sisters as...
  14. beatsmyth

My gigantic story going back to 1996, please read this, treatment plan included!

As someone who has battled CFS/Fibro for over a decade now, this is one of those posts where you try something that makes you better for 5 days, and you post it here to the community, and then eventually things go back to normal. I've tried so many things that made me temporarily better and...
  15. beatsmyth

ME/CFS patient goes into remission after taking "elixir of youth" GDF11

To be quite honest, the cachexia/sarcopenic effects are both controversial and negligible compared to the abundance of positives it does for the human body as can be seen on the wiki page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GDF11 Also most importantly is that I do a low dose of it which is also twice...
  16. beatsmyth

I've been injecting low dose GDF11 twice a week as a maintenance dose along with B Vitamins and BPC-157 and this combo has been a life saver
  17. beatsmyth

My stomach got better the first week and by week 2 no more issues. The consensus for LL-37 is 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 6 weeks on based on a few podcasts and users in the peptide community. I believe the podcast is here...
  18. beatsmyth

I hated needles too, but I was so desperate to get my life back, I was willing to do and try anything. The needles I use are diabetes needles and they are extremely tiny and I inject the fat in my belly. I was the one who started the whole LL-37 info on here as I had the same issues as you're...
  19. beatsmyth

Been doing great on GDF-11. If I ever feel low on energy, I take a small tiny does of this and it gives me 3 days worth of rebound energy. Its definitely a keeper and part of my regimen now and I'm up to 4 Miles running 2-3 times a week specifically on the days after injecting this
  20. beatsmyth

Promising Mitochondrial Peptides: SS-31 / Elamipretide + MOTS-c and Humanin

which reddit board is it r/CFS? Thanks
  21. beatsmyth

Very painful and swollen lymph nodes - how to distinguish lymphoma from CFS?

ABX is antibiotics, took me a year on them to finally be cured and I have zero issues w my lymph nodes since As far as lymph symptoms, yes exactly the same as you. Read these: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5094598/...
  22. beatsmyth

Very painful and swollen lymph nodes - how to distinguish lymphoma from CFS?

i had a real bad mycoplasma infection which also infected my lymph nodes and caused them to swell and hurt, along with that anytime I had too much sugar and/or alcohol and caused my lymph nodes to be painfully swollen near by jaw. A year of low dose and pulsed ABX and im good now
  23. beatsmyth

so far so good, definitely a boost in energy, only take it every other day as the benefit lasts the next day as well. Not good if i take more than 300-330 picograms, then am too wired. but overall plenty of benefits and will be sticking with it long term. Havent it the 1 month mark yet
  24. beatsmyth

Disulfiram for persistent forms of Borrelia burgdorferi

i actually have the eggshell membrane link saved from a few months ago, havent tried it yet, simply because I had so much success with peptides my gut is currently in optimal condition. My focus right now is to increase energy levels
  25. beatsmyth

I'll be starting in about 2 weeks, so I will give an update as well
  26. beatsmyth

From IBS to ME

got mine from Canlabs, but there are about a dozen other online options. My Weightlifter Cousin uses Purerawz to get some of his peptides and was happy w/ them, but I went with the prior. Also I never got an Rx, I DIY'ed it. I've had horrible experiences with about a dozen incompetent Doctors...
  27. beatsmyth

Yes after 3 months, I went from severe to Mild, on BPC-157 and LL-37, but I still have to be careful with over exertion, and still have bad days (now its like 2 bad days a week, verses all bad days a week) with the LL-37, I was taking daily a very minimal dosage into belly fat. Dont have my...
  28. beatsmyth

On reddit there's a peptides sub, and saw a few people talk about their gut issues disappear using LL-37 as well as athletes foots and any fungal issues. I have had 10 years recurring athletes foot that produced painful cracks skin on my pinky toe fold/crease (where it meets the rest of the...
  29. beatsmyth

@Hip how far in are you with this, did you reach month 2 yet? I've had a ton of success for BPC-157(overall) and LL-37 healed all my stomach issues completely, now I just need to work on the energy increase to get me to 90% recovered and I'm eyeing this GDF11 as well
  30. beatsmyth

Kambo for CFS??

may ask if there is a place to source kambo powder? You can PM me if need be. Thanks