• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. SilverbladeTE

Dr David Tuller:Some Thoughts About an Upcoming article (Here comes the backlash!)

first they laugh at you then they fight you then you win but this isn't and never was a fight that could be won by being "Nice" or expecting "science" to sort the problems out because it's ALWAYS been about people lying for their own benefit, prejudices and as puppets for their masters who...
  2. SilverbladeTE

Today, 24th January 2019 is the Parliamentary Debate on ME

In the words of Oliver Cromwell to BOTH the Tories AND the psychs:
  3. SilverbladeTE

Dr David Tuller: Carol Monaghan Scores Another Parliamentary Debate

One of the biggest medical crimes and ATROCITIES of all time just a re-spin of Eugenics and we all know where that led to...and not just the Holocaust, folk all over the world were sterilized without their knowledge or consent, sectioned into asylums even though they were sane, screwed out of...
  4. SilverbladeTE

Agriculture Improvement Act: Hemp has been removed from the Controlled Substances Act

Drugs used to be available from pharmacies before the later 1950s and they had vastly less problems even when folk would routinely go in and buy them, including cocaine and heroin a) generally you have to have an addictive personality and routinely abuse drugs for some time to become addicted...
  5. SilverbladeTE

Agriculture Improvement Act: Hemp has been removed from the Controlled Substances Act

long since time! had nothing to do with genuine need, the War on Drugs was always about power: allowing the creation of a new "untermensch" class to abuse them and use as slaves and terrorize others with fear of similar treatment, allowing the so-called "intelligence agencies" to have a method...
  6. SilverbladeTE

Starting Psychotherapy

Music and hugging my dog I have found to be far far better antidepressants than anything prescribed the drugs always caused severe problems cure my ME, you'll cure the depression
  7. SilverbladeTE

UK austerity has inflicted 'great misery' on citizens, UN says

170,000 people have died unnecessarily during the prior Tory government's reign of Austerity terror that's more than the Hiroshima bomb killed FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NO MERCY, THERE SHOULD BE NO MERCY
  8. SilverbladeTE

Coyne: Was our Bob Courtney killed by medical abuse or his battle with Cochrane?

earlier in year found that I couldn't tolerate Dr Pepper any more hadn't' had a caffeinated drink in ages, as I drink dilute fruit juice, or a cup of tea with saccharine for sweetener once or twice a day (and lot of days I don't drink tea at all) so got Dr Pepper....and WHAM! omg the effect was...
  9. SilverbladeTE

Professor Peter White at it again...........new paper on GET and ME

Conclusion: he's a self promoting xxxxxxxx, who'd fail at playing "Theme Hospital" never mind caring for us...! :p
  10. SilverbladeTE

Study calls for ALL organophosphate pesticides to be banned (OPs are linked to ME/CFS and GWI)

as said from what I recall and my memory is not what it was, I THINK they used that chemical in jet engine lubricant to deal with viscosity issues under the extreme conditions (kind of like antifreeze) Pesticides are chosen to be more toxic to arthropods (insects) than Mammals but they are...
  11. SilverbladeTE

Study calls for ALL organophosphate pesticides to be banned (OPs are linked to ME/CFS and GWI)

antares4141 OP chemicals are used in the oil in the jet engine compressors not my field so I don't know why precisely (anti-freeze? friction reduction?), but it is a *fact* that they are, please check and verify for yourself "trust, but verify" and no we do not need these chemicals to feed our...
  12. SilverbladeTE

CALL TO ACTION! NICE ARE BETRAYING US!

of course its a stitch up every scandal in the UK that really involves the powerful...is covered up note when a Mafia expert says that the UK is the world's most corrupt country, people should really take note, take to the streets and like, clean up the system...
  13. SilverbladeTE

Dr David Tuller: Where is my apology BMJ Open?

When Hell freezes over, that's when.... British Establishment won't admit it's been criminally irresponsible, and contributed to the suffering, abuse and deaths of hundreds of thousands of people in this island
  14. SilverbladeTE

exactly what I've been saying for many years obscenely corrupt system covering up risks AS PER USUAL risk of synergistic effects combined with other environmental poisons (like heavy metals) etc etc Spraying *NERVE GAS* on your food is stupid when it has such incredible toxicity and persistance.
  15. SilverbladeTE

BIG NEWS! Cochrane to remove GET amidst deluge of complaints

the "Psychs" are NOT *scientists* Opinions are not facts, it is a VAST difference and unethical work, with obscene personal remunerations for their efforts to "prove" M.E. and other problems are "mental" provide as useless....You cannot damn well trust results of an experiment when there is...
  16. SilverbladeTE

BIG NEWS! Cochrane to remove GET amidst deluge of complaints

Countrygirl, "Sir Jimmy Saville"...yeah funny how the rich and powerful will give honours to silence any criticism of their panderers procurers and enbalers....isn't it? and WHY is Reuters so biased? for it *is* bias so who owns Reuters nowadays,. why is the Establishment so desperate to...
  17. SilverbladeTE

No change in UK government funding decisions for CFS/ME research funding?

you have to understand how the UK's "Establishment" REALLY works and thinks they don't care who suffers they don't' care about genuine national interest or defence all they care about is protecting their privileges and protection from ANY crime. Again, simple proof: Dr John Bodkin Adams...
  18. SilverbladeTE

Today at 7.15 pm UK time, live streaming of Dr Tuller's talk The Greatest Medical Scandal ....

A "scandal" is when someone is caught in bed with the wrong person, or the usual kind of screw up or fraud What has happened to us, is not an accident, they have long tried to make excuses for their crimes but by making excuses in their shoddy reports/studies and talks etc, it proves they knew...
  19. SilverbladeTE

Brain on Fire: Widespread Neuroinflammation Found in ME/CFS by Jarred Younger

It's paracetamol and Codeine, at least here in the UK under the name "Tylex"
  20. SilverbladeTE

Weed-killing chemical linked to cancer found in some children's breakfast foods

these chemicals are much worse than being merely "carcinogens" also, as I've warned over the years, the synergistic effects of poisons are vastly under rated for enormous harm for example my area was deluged with pollution form enormous steel factories AND cars were belching out tetraethyl lead...
  21. SilverbladeTE

Second person in the UK to have ME recorded on their death certificate

As the old saw goes it has gone on too long, the same small group constantly involved, certain behaviours etc all add up to a deliberate campaign
  22. SilverbladeTE

Suicidal ideation in non-depressed individuals: The effects of a chronic, misunderstood illness

add in outrage and incredible frustration at being systematically, deliberately abused, mistreated and prevented to get any genuine treatment so yeah, one is....not a happy bunny and getting closer and closer to my limit as a Human Being :/
  23. SilverbladeTE

Dr Myhill Calls For The GMC To Investigate The Pace Authors, But Doubts Its Fitness To Do So

over all, the *profession* the "group mentality" etc, acts as s twisted religious-like cult that sells and controls "health", once you realize that, all the rest of their behaviour makes sense :/ some though remember they are first and foremost PHYSICIANS who's calling is to help the...
  24. SilverbladeTE

Dr David Tuller: Prof Sharpe's Intemperate Remarks -For Whom is He Speaking?

they are malign there's famous saying (Heinlein's Razor) from experience, stupidity often becomes malice because they realize they did wrong and then cover it up, which makes it malice after so long, with many obvious "arse saving" remarks used in things (see "The Legend of Camelford"...
  25. SilverbladeTE

New bill SITSA just passed the House will ban research chemicals, nootropics, brain supplemen

ah good old "Prohibition", puritanical ignorance, still wrecking the world and peoples' lives 90 years after the self righteous hypocritical gits were proven wrong! /sarcasm mode off sigh! UK is currently in midst of finally admitting to the need to decriminalize marijuana drug problems were...
  26. SilverbladeTE

One more piece of evidence against Prof Michael Sharpe

I long to see him, Wessley and Chalder in the dock and convicted of fraud, deliberate mistreatment and wrongful prescriptions, collusion with DWP and health insurance companies and then in the Hague for Crimes Against Humanity!
  27. SilverbladeTE

Toxic Cyanobacteria Found in Salem Oregon Water Supply

increased warmth water more heavily polluted with certain chemicals and crucially, floating plastic as "anchors" for blooms to grow on = this is a massive problem growing for our world while the health issue of our reservoirs is VERY serious, the larger issue is one of severe danger to our...
  28. SilverbladeTE

Dr David Tuller: More on the CDC; Reader's Digest; and the BBC's Newsbeat

well there is one thing about all this: Wessely and Co are digging their own graves every time they open their mouths (as in professional reputation and so-called "research" being destroyed, and hopefully, jail cells for them for complicity in mass murder) it's all on record, and one day...