• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. G

Herbal alternative to the CCR5 antagonist Maraviroc

I think you have to have the incelldx tests first. His name is Dr Josh Berkowitz (London)
  2. G

I phoned camberpharma who only supply to suppliers and who charge a fortune for it.
  3. G

I went through Bruce Patterson’s company called incelldx. Had their blood test where they look at elevated cytokine levels etc as a result of the vaccine. They put me in touch with a UK Dr who will prescribe Maraviroc as part of a protocol. I am quite nervous about taking it and the side...
  4. G

Hi, anyone know where to buy maraviroc. Over £1000 in Uk and US. I have found it in India but I am a little worried about product integrity
  5. G

Exposure

Hi, I have had ME for over 20 years but I’ve been really poorly since having the Pfeizer vaccine in January. But what I wanted to ask about was that a couple of weeks ago I got exposed to some drain cleaner (sodium hydroxide). I have multiple chemical sensitivity so absolutely tried to stay...
  6. G

Gut

Hi, in January I ingested something toxic at Starbucks which has caused me to be really unwell. I have a number of symptoms including and in the last couple of weeks I have contracted shingles. It has felt like my stomach has been on fire and I wondered if anybody has used gentle healing...
  7. G

Enema

Sorry, what I wanted to ask is how much glutathione should be added and can it become toxic?
  8. G

Enema

Hi, I have been thinking about doing a coffee enema and adding glutathione as I recently ingested something toxic at Starbucks. Vitamins are causing a lot of burning in my gut so I thought I could add some via an enema.
  9. G

Poisoned

Hi, I have tried many times to find out what was in the cleaning fluid but Star= bucks are being difficult. Ihave tried to take supplements but anything I swallow is aggravating my stomach which then seems to spread throughout my body. I am in the process of ordering some iv vitamins as my...
  10. G

Poisoned

Hi, thank you for the reply. I am seeing Dr Myhill next week but a week seems a long time. I have felt as though I have a virus for the last few Dagenham and I seem to be getting worse. I am really frightened. I know that my anxiety will not help but ignore seems to be escalating. I am finding...
  11. G

Poisoned

This outbreak has also come up on my bum. I have these generally on the back of my neck. Dr says it may be shingles or staphylococcal
  12. G

Poisoned

Hi, in January I went to Starbucks for a coffee as I was feeling kind of okay. I ordered a black coffee and on tasting it I became aware that it tasted weird. After a couple of mouthfuls I returned it. Shortly after my lips, mouth, oesophagus and stomach began to burn. What has transpired is...
  13. G

FDG pet scan

Hi, around 2 months ago I had an FDG pet scan. This is where a small amount of radioactive dye is injected into the body. I was very worried about the injection but went ahead after much deliberation. Since the injection I am feeling fatigue like never before. I am feeling so tired and ill...
  14. G

Frightening

I have had chronic fatigue syndrome for 22 years and believe I have had some infections that have not been treated. Recently I have been experiencing symptoms associated with psychosis. Those around me believe that that I have experienced a breakdown. Although, I know that this is organic in...