• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. G

could this be a Parasite? (warning - Picture enclosed)

my mistake, i will change the title. I am getting a new test in a lab but not for 3/4 weeks so was just seeing if anyone had a guess
  2. G

could this be a Parasite? (warning - Picture enclosed)

First I apologise for attaching a picture to this post but needs must! I have chronic constipation (currently being investigated but most likely due to SIBO or an autonomic issue) I have had two stool tests in the last year that indicated no /parasites/eggs (I have heard that they can be pretty...
  3. G

My Dr says I have CFS but I think I have something else. Thoughts please?

Wow, this is great. Thanks! I will get reading it as soon as possible!!
  4. G

Thanks for your reply! I have taken probiotics before but always had a bit of a strange negative reaction to them, which wasn't normal die off, but i only tried two different brands so I think I need to experiment more!!! That would be interesting in regards to reducing PEM though, although the...
  5. G

Great Idea, Im being a bit dim and trying to work out how to edit the thread title
  6. G

Can I post this on a different forum? or do you mean not at all on PR?
  7. G

Hi everyone, I have been reading a lot of posts on the forums recently with great interest. I was 'diagnosed' with CFS about 2 years ago by a private doctor I am seeing, but very recently have had positive test results for - EBV - I suspect this is chronic as I had EBV when i was 20 Lymes...