• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

hiv medication and non- bacteriological prostatitis

Hi Myra No psa levels are normal. Went again to clinic and dokters with my question of having the medication again or if they could at least do some research on why it works for prostatitis. They, after they had a meeting arround it gave me an absolute NO. They literally said : even if it...
  2. M

Hi Svetoslav, Mild cfs syptoms No never have fever (temperature) You can't have hiv med without precription. The hiv meds are extremely expensive ( 3000 / 3500 Euro per month ) if not covered by insurance
  3. M

Would prostatitis from XMRV effect PSA?

Same in my case, very low PSA and unexplained prostatitis (non - bacteriological ), i"m a 100 % sure it's viral, all my symptoms went away after retro viral medication cocktail Norvir, Prezista, Intelence,Isentress. Ones I stoppd the hiv medication all symptoms came back ! All other possible...
  4. M

My Antiretroviral Trial

Cocktail was Isentress,Norvir,Prezista and Intellence What was important also was from the moment I dropped Intelence, symptoms came back. But when i took only Intelence it did not work either. It was in the combination the succes. Greetings
  5. M

anti retro virals and side effects namely facial fat loss and fat redistribution

Hallo Pinky, Have you found a doctor who precribes you retro virals for your xmrv+ ? Or are you on retro virals for HIV? Wish i could find one over here in Belgium who has the heart to give it for for xmrv. Succes
  6. M

New Update From Dr. Jamie: XMRV and antiretrovirals

For me the cocktail of retro virals worked very good (Intelence, Prezista,Norvir,Isentress,) but from the moment I dropped Intellence, the rest of the coctail stopped doing there work on my symptoms; If I took only Intellence, it doesn 't work It seems to work only as a specific cocktail in my...
  7. M

I hope you find the time to read my story = hiv medication and non- bacteriological prostatitis (total recovery of all my syptoms after hiv cocktail with intellence,prezista,norvirand and isentres) Sorry for my English because i'm Dutch speaker I have been living with non-bacteriological...
  8. M

AUA 2010 - Is Prostate Cancer an Infectious Disease? - Session Highlights

hiv medication and non- bacteriological prostatitis I hope you find the time to read my story = hiv medication and non- bacteriological prostatitis (total recovery of all my syptoms after hiv cocktail with intellence,prezista,norvirand and isentres) Sorry for my English because i'm Dutch...