• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. E

What Is Faith?

Thanks to all, who have taken the time to read and comment on my post. I would greatly appreciate it, if you can please provide scriptures to support your comments or opinions. For my part, I will not put out anything without scriptures to back it up. My blunt language, should not be mistaken...
  2. E

What Is Faith?

Hebrews 11:1(NKJV) - Now, faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. If faith has substance, evidence or proof, that means that substance, evidence or proof is available to us. And what evidence or proof is there, that God heals or will heal you? The healing...
  3. E

Fight Back!

God changed the darkness to light by SPEAKING words - Genesis 1:3, Jesus changed a stormy situation to a calm situation by SPEAKING words - Matthew 8:26, and you can change your sickness to healing by SPEAKING or READING healing scriptures aloud daily, as many times as you wish(do not read...