• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Why cant we sleep when we a tired??

I had one episode when I didn't sleep for 4 nights in a row, probably preceded by just getting 6 hours or so for a couple nights. Now, I am not suggesting that you have the same mood disorder that I do...but just as with my hips, I always think that people should rule everything else out...
  2. M

Why cant we sleep when we a tired??

Hi heapsreal, Wow. Except for the going to work part (i can't do that any more), your letter could have almost word for word applied to me. Oh, I don't like the taste of beer either, but in my dancing days, just substitute shots of tequila. So, let me share some about me and you can see if...
  3. M

Going Off Clonazepam

Was wondering about clonazapam and stage lV sleep also I've been taking a combination of Ambien and Klonopin for probably 10 years now and the combo works great for getting me to sleep and keeping me asleep. I'd tried all sorts of different meds in the past (benzos, seroquel, trazadone) and...
  4. M

monk5990