• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. G

I am undergoing ozone therapy

Hi Starcycle, actually the Italian docs use sodium citrate, most US docs use heparin, but my doc in FL used sodium citrate and yet I felt really bad after the treatments. Although I really don't know much about the different types of generators, I see a lot of people not doing well with ozone in...
  2. G

I think ozonating the blood is the most powerful method. If we have a virus , as I believe most of us probably do, I would imagine that we need a pretty powerful tool to deal w/it.
  3. G

Hi Froufox. I hope your treatment goes very well !
  4. G

Hi David, thanks for the youtube video. I think they are very similar, but maybe ozone is more powerful because it is 03 versus 02. Have you tried the ozone yet ? As I am going along with the ozone therapy the feeling of wellbeing is getting to be better and lasting longer every time.
  5. G

I am not sure what you mean by oxygen generator, all the docs I have seen, both US and Italy, hooked up the ozone generator to an oxygen tank. From the info I have been trying to get on the net it is not 100% clear whether there might be nitric oxide in the mix on corona discharge, since some...
  6. G

My doc reminded me that if you find a doctor that does ozone treatments, you must make sure they use ozone resistant material, as far as tubing, blood collection bag and the syringe to collect the ozone from the machine to the blood bag. One would hope all docs were scrupulous about that, but...
  7. G

I have heard of people doing their own treatment, with the help of someone. Basically you have to learn how to puncture the vein and that's about as hard as it gets. My doctor in Trento has a 30 year old German machine, so I don't know how much new machines cost, I will contact my doctor in...
  8. G

There are quite a few articles on the web regarding CFS and nitric oxide Dr Martin Pall has written about it and also Dr. Marc Freemont on the CFS journal. As far as corona discharge not producing Nitric oxide when using oxigen as a source, is conflicting with what I have read, then again I'm...
  9. G

After 16 treatments I would say that I have improved about 25 %. As I said I am not sure if it's the nitric oxide, but I know that the US ozone treatments make me worse and the ones I get in Italy with cold plasma generator make me better.
  10. G

I found a video on youtube of a doctor in Italy giving a patient the treatment. I thought it could be interesting for those who might be curious to see what it looks like. I am terrible with the computer and don't know how to put the link on from here but if you go to youtube and put " ossigeno...
  11. G

Hi Wayne, since you have tried ozone and had some good results mixed with bad, I thought I might let you know what I think can sometimes make a difference. The machine as I said before, because some machines in the process of making ozone, also make other gases, one being nitric oxide. And...
  12. G

In the US the doctor charged me $ 125 a treatment. My doc in Italy is located in Trento, and he's not charging me anything for now, as he is a family friend, plus doctors here are so much more compassionate and I hope I don't offend anybody, but less into making big money. I have gotten a couple...
  13. G

Hi fresh eyes, I thought your comment was very cute. I live in Florida and have not been able to find a doc with the cold plasma generator...and my parents live in Italy... I am going to get a few months of ozone here, and if it keeps working as well as it is now, I will purchase the generator...
  14. G

The reason why I posted it in the xmrv is because ozone is a potent antiviral, without all the side effects of medication, and that is probably why it's working...
  15. G

Back in September I was in Italy & I started ozone treatments (drawing 50 cc of blood, ozonating it & reintroducing it in the bloodstream) the results were amazing, I started feeling better after the first treatment. I was getting one treatment a week. In mid Oct I came back to the US and found...
  16. G

DR OZ TODAY (12/3) on CFS/XMRV

dr oz I thought the it was quite good. I am very satisfied and already wrote a thank you e mail to the show
  17. G

My father on same page as Dr Oz & co

Thanks for all your support everybody.
  18. G

My father on same page as Dr Oz & co

Luckily my husband & my closest friends understand cfs completely and are 100% supportive, but my father and my brother have been insisting that cfs is mental and that none of us who have it are really ill, and that if we really wanted to we would be fine. Even now that xmrv is out they still...
  19. G

Dr oz preview - "simple stretching for xmrv"

Dr. Oz ??!! I think this man is simply damaging us. At this point I wonder what his agenda is. What about top atletes like the ex captain of the US olympic soccer team Michelle Akers, who had to be taken off the field on a stretcher the last couple years of her career, and finally had to give...
  20. G

ALERT: Teitelbaum to be on DR OZ SHOW this FRIDAY!

don't underestimate dr oz damage I agree w/Karena, we should not underestimate the damage someone like dr Oz can do. WE know about the xmrv virus and it's link to cfs, but most people have not heard of it yet, while anything Dr Oz talks about it on his show becomes widespread, immediately.
  21. G

ALERT: Teitelbaum to be on DR OZ SHOW this FRIDAY!

Dr oz's damage I did't see the program, but read that they said cfs is curable w/rest and supplements and the other bs... I personally wrote immediately asking them to look into the scientific evidence (xmrv etc ) & have another show in which they can make up for the damage they have just done...
  22. G

2nd Peterson Appointment--XMRV

ozone Hi joey, I am not familiar w/neural therapy & isopathics.. do you think I should do those before starting the ozone ?
  23. G

ozone autohemotherapy They take some blood out of you ( usually about 250cc ) and inject ozone in it, then reinfuse it into you, like a blood tranfusion, but with your own blood. Ozone, as joey pointed out kills viruses & bacteria, so it would make sense, if we have the xmrv and possibly other...
  24. G

joey & ozone Thanks for your answer. I am going to start ozone autohemotherapy in Nov. I will post to tell you how it works for me.
  25. G

question for mojoey Hi Joey, I would like to know exactly what kind of ozone treatments you were talking about. I read some Italian forums where people w/cfs are now much better doing ozone autohemoptherapy. thanks gracie