• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Okian

Coronavirus Vaccine(s)

Exactly! This is not science anymore!
  2. Okian

Coronavirus Vaccine(s)

True! Labels will always exist! I like to see with my own eyes the studies and the literature and the facts and not just blindly trust whatever is being presented!
  3. Okian

Coronavirus Vaccine(s)

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2020/11/coronavirus-vaccine-why-its-important-to-know-whats-in-the-placebo-2/ This is the reference! I forgot to post it!
  4. Okian

Coronavirus Vaccine(s)

It's very important to know that the Placebo used in the Covid-19 vaccine developed by the University of Oxford was actually meningitis and septicaemia vaccine! This changes everything! How can you monitor properly the side effects of a vaccine if you use as a placebo another vaccine?
  5. Okian

Coronavirus Vaccine(s)

A CDC report says that from 112,807 people vaccinated with Covid 19 vaccines - 3,150 of them have such side effects that are unable to perform daily activities, they are unable to work and require care from a doctor or health care professional and this does not include mid to long-term side...
  6. Okian

Coronavirus Vaccine(s)

Do your own research people and don't believe what you hear left and right! Stay safe out there!
  7. Okian

Coronavirus Vaccine(s)

https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download
  8. Okian

Coronavirus Vaccine(s)

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/suburban-hospital-pauses-covid-vaccinations-after-4-workers-experience-adverse-reactions - Suburban hospital pauses COVID vaccinations after 4 workers experience adverse reactions...
  9. Okian

Remdesevir for COVID 19

This medication has some serious side effects: "Cohort of 53 hospitalized patients in manufacturer's compassionate-use program: Adverse events (e.g., increased hepatic enzymes, diarrhea, rash, renal impairment, hypotension) reported in 60% of patients; serious adverse events (e.g., multiple...
  10. Okian

Alternative to antibiotics for dental procedure?

I had IV Vitamin C during extractions! If your doctor is holistic, then he should be able to add this to the mix...
  11. Okian

Anyone tried TRT (testosteron replacement therapy)?

I have tried years ago the gels with testosterone! It did nothing for me!
  12. Okian

Hydrogen Rich Water for ME/CFS - Friedberg Pilot Study

Thanks for sharing that video! It was really helpful!!
  13. Okian

Glutathione causing anxiety/irritability

Glutathione made me feel nauseous and more tired and NAC almost destroyed me! I thought I was going to die from a 500mg pill...
  14. Okian

Hydrogen Rich Water for ME/CFS - Friedberg Pilot Study

I have also bought a Hydrogen generator mini bottle, a cheap one, from China and I am kind of hesitant to try it because it has some platinum electrolyte sheets and I do not want to intoxicate with platinum even though it may do no harm...
  15. Okian

Homocysteine testing

I had this test done a few weeks ago, and for me personally was in the normal range...
  16. Okian

My recovery story

Hey @Ian. Could you share the name of the Doctor you had the surgery with at Munro Hall Clinic please?
  17. Okian

Root Cause Documentary

Modern Dentistry don't want to ruin their business model, of course they say is quackery! If you research more you will find out that the ADA are imposing a quota/target for them dentists on Root Canals, something like 30 millions per year.
  18. Okian

The Undetectable Infection

There are also some new discoveries in CFS posted yesterday : Problems with Citric acid cycle ( the one that generates almost all of the energy ) , so I would say that toxicity is involved as well, therefore a multitude of factors are creating this disease.
  19. Okian

Antibiotic resistant bacteria could be one of the main factors in this disease : Streptococcus , Staphylococcus , Enterococcus - all these lactic acid producing bacteria creates loads of problems. Check out this video on how bacteria are evolving and getting stronger and stronger despite the...
  20. Okian

@Elph68 very good and comprehensive research you have done from my opinion! Well done! You mentioned at one point that you are taking soil based organisms ? Could you elaborate more on those please?