• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

My recovery story

I still cannot message you. I don't think it's my settings as I have no issues with anyone else.
  2. S

My recovery story

Hi @kitten_crisps, I still cannot message you but I can message other people.
  3. S

My recovery story

Hi @kitten_crisps The surgery went well. I cannot say I have had any vast improvement from my symptoms but it's still early days yet and it was something that I had to do. I had 3 teeth pulled out and 3 cavitation sites, also had a few amalgam fillings replaced. It took 2 consecutive days...
  4. S

My recovery story

Thanks Hip, I cannot wait to have it done now. I will definately update after the procedure.
  5. S

My recovery story

Hi, I am going to have cavitation surgery in the UK on the 7th of december. I have had a cavitat scan done which shows caitation in 3 places. I am also having 3 root canal teeth removed and all my amalgam fillings replaced. I was diagnosed with M.E about 8 years ago. I have allways had a lot of...
  6. S

Bacteriophage shipped from Germany

I wish I had the answer to that. I would advise to get tested beforehand as most likely a custom phage would be needed if something did show up. But then its the cost of testing and getting a custom phage made. I was hoping it would have been cheaper to get a custom phage through this site but...
  7. S

I sent another email asking about option for a stool analysis. They have now added that option to the site in the drop down menu and they have also given me a price for custom phage which is inline with the prices from the Eliava institute in Georgia. "Hello, Thank you for your question, Yes...
  8. S

I had a reply from them regarding cost of custom phages today. Seems the prices vary and a analysis would have to be done first. "Hello, Thank you for your email, Let me kindly ask you first, About which bacteria? Where is that located? Would you like distance analysis or on place first...
  9. S

I suggested it to my father as I had been wanting to try phage for years. He had never heard of phage before and I don't think he really understood what it was even after to explaining it to him. He tells everyone about it now though.
  10. S

Yes that's correct. They gave my father the Pyo and Intesti phage while they took a sample from his foot and cultured it for a few days then made a customized staph phage for his foot . The treatment worked for him. I have sent them an email for the price of a customised phage, hopefully they...
  11. S

I am about to order 3 boxes of the FERSISI BACTERIOPHAGE. I have tried phage before when I travelled with my father to Georgia for a staph infection he acquired after surgery on his foot which antibiotics wouldn't work on. I tried the PYO and the INTESTI phage. They were giving him so many boxes...
  12. S

Hi, found a website that's sells bacteriophage and ships from Germany. They sell the same Phages which are used in Georgia Eliava institute and the company are based in Georgia. They also do an analysis taken from either blood, sperm, urine or prostate liquid for 180 Euros. They accept PayPal...
  13. S

BPC-157

Hi, could I ask what antibiotics are you pulsing and how are you taking the bpc-157, subq or orally?
  14. S

Surprising amazing response to Cinnarizine (vasodilator)

I was surprised to. Here's the link to boots https://www.boots.com/stugeron-15-tablets. Will let you know how it goes.
  15. S

Just picked some up from boots in the UK, no prescription needed. £3.35 for 15 x 15mg tablets.
  16. S

Thanks @GloriaDG, I will purchase some Cinnarizine and give it a try.
  17. S

Hi @GloriaDG, just want to ask what medication you are taking for migraines as I suffer chronic migraines myself and I use amitriptyline but there seems to be interactions between using Cinnarizine and amitriptyline. I also used to get constant light-headedness every time I stood up and jaw...
  18. S

Have you ruled out Chiari or Craniocervical Instability (CCI) as a cause of your CFS

Thank you @Joly. I will check if they offer cervical scans and will contact Amy.
  19. S

Have you ruled out Chiari or Craniocervical Instability (CCI) as a cause of your CFS

Hi, I have found a place in Cardiff Wales which seems to do the correct flexion extension mri scans. They quoted me £695 for the scan. http://www.europeanscanning.com/cardiff.html Would it be suitable scan to send Dr Gillette?
  20. S

BPC-157

Thanks @Wayne for bringing the peptide to my attention. Been doing alot of reading on it since I saw you mention it in one of your other posts.
  21. S

BPC-157

You can buy bpc-157 from https://www.canadapeptide.com/bpc-157-5mg.html. Then just reconstitute with bacteriostatic water and squirt it in the mouth with a syringe. I am also thinking of trying it after my course of antibiotics.
  22. S

Interesting first appointment with Dr. KDM

Thank you! I dont think I will be seeing him tommorow. Just having the fructose test done and giving some blood then back for the results in 2 months.
  23. S

Is it your first appointment with him?
  24. S

HI, Thats what I got from what he told me. He said he has been working really hard the last 12 weeks and he has found the the cause. My brain wasnt working the best at the time. I had hardly any sleep. He seemed excited to tell me though. It was my first appointment so only the lactose test...
  25. S

Hi all, Its my first post, Just had my first appointment with DR. KDM in Brussels and he told me that he has found the cause of the illness and the information will be disclosed around July this year. Don't really know what to make of it, Just thought I would share.