• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Knockknock

Any serious cases with remission?

If you don't mind to share with us what you were able to reverse and how??that sounds interesting...
  2. Knockknock

Hi , the disrupted path ways are do to mutations, once your mathyliation cycle is altered, you Dna is altered, your gene expresion is altered your entire body change, your body don't process the nutrients the way it should to have a healthy immune system , them your inate cell mediated immune...
  3. Knockknock

Anyone here used HIV/AIDS treatment for CFS?

We need to avócate for that!!!
  4. Knockknock

absolutely !!!! we need awareness... with all do respect i don't care what anybody say. me/cfs it come from an infectious ethyology, Me/cfs is an infectious disease. its multisytemic with out a doubt, most of Me suffers have many pathways disrupted but this is the result of a single viruse...
  5. Knockknock

im not sure how much it can help some sever ill, i hope it does for all of those in that stage, deserve a life deserve an answere, but i guaranty you that a person with mild to mederate sick get the right treatment just like in AIDS addressing the infections first, them when infections are under...
  6. Knockknock

i think the numbers its larger than we can account for it here. but since it always been a tabu a bad word the use of arvs many people refrain them self from saying it, especially after the xmrv dismissal as a contaminant. mikovits it's doing conferences all over united states , international...
  7. Knockknock

Caffeine: helps, hurts or makes no difference?

Im up 4 it.. love the expresó the cafesito in the morning ..
  8. Knockknock

we do , but i made a thread about doing a trial a large one with ARVS most people didn't care about .. a lot of people here at Pr are against that , info respect their opinion , it syllable don't understand why when this illness scream infectious disease, scream Retroviral infection from all...
  9. Knockknock

lamiduvine its also a nucleotide arv, its not often mention to be use in me/cfs but who knows if you may find your answeres there.. my biggest fear are the side effects especially long term effects.. of the arvs ..even though i strongly believe if they are use at the right moment after calming...
  10. Knockknock

As i said cfs is the result of many disrupted pathways in our body functions , our Dna was mutated changed our genes mutated as result of this Rnase l antiviral and many other esential that the buddy need to keep away pathogens cancer cells viruses , gut bacteria balance , fungus away at bay on...
  11. Knockknock

From Dr. Cheney: CFS & Stem Cells - a Warning

stem cells its one of the many issues in this multi systemic, disease, but the root cause its the issues!!! if the root cause its not addressed them stem cells like every other cell also get corrupted contaminated.... they do help cfs and many other disease.. its like if an AIDS patient take...
  12. Knockknock

its very important to be able to get treatment from a highly specialized doctor, unfortunable not everyone has that posibility or privilege(sad) even though total remission it's not something many people with me/cfs will archive , much better, be able to work part or full time, get much better...
  13. Knockknock

why not Raltegravir ??? as i said before Raltegravir have show to have action blocking the protein that many of the herpes viruses need to replicate, but more imprtanly it's also a retroviral inhibitor.. im gona start on truvada that have two nucleotides Teno-emt+ ill take insetres( raltegravir)...
  14. Knockknock

what do we think..
  15. Knockknock

Like you said cort, Dr chaney had good and bad things, he has said many wrong things we all know that, but regardless of his erroneous moments he has done also some good ones, actually im strong believer that the origen of me/cfs is viral( retroviral) but do to immune deficiency most onset are...
  16. Knockknock

new type of muscle spasms

i have gotten better on energy wise and other aspects but that's one thing i have not been able to solve muscle cramp, burn innmy case happens on the calf of my left leg, maybe i have a permanent muscle damage there... it happens when i do a sharp move or a quick stretching it goes away, them...
  17. Knockknock

Is Brivudine an option for suspected EBV-induced CFS?

unfortunable the retroviruses associated with Me/cfs was dismissed as a lan contaminant, the test is not aveilable anymore , but for sure there is one out there causing us to have CFS.. my theorie is by treating this herpes viruses with antivirals we are having a double action on reducing the...
  18. Knockknock

Am I obsessing too much over the gut?

i agree the gut bacteria its at the core of our illness, but this happens also in HIV/AIDS. what i think its happening with us goes far beyond just the gut bacteria. i think what happen to us is that a RETROVIRUS has mutated our genes, changed our DNA, changed our methyliation and everything...
  19. Knockknock

totally understood, most of this antivirals are dangerous for liver and kidney. i don't know much of brevudine, on valtrex( valacyclovir still, i just did my routine lab few days ago lets see how they are. I have gotten better on valtrex but i think adding something else will help more, i have...
  20. Knockknock

Hi there, even though some theories don't use valtrex for other viruses like cmv or hhv6, valtrex valacyclovir still a potent antiviral and its selective against EBV, but also and interesting late studies have proof that can reduce viral load in HIV,,, even though its not a retroviral drug, as...
  21. Knockknock

The blood DNA virome in 8,240 humans

ohh ok.. it does integrate...
  22. Knockknock

The blood DNA virome in 8,240 humans

Were did you get this from??? very interesting.. all this viruses are in were?? were did you find them ???
  23. Knockknock

Live cell injections

will do?
  24. Knockknock

Live cell injections

about growth hormones?? have anyone try that???? or any one experienced with stem cells???
  25. Knockknock

Live cell injections

exactly!! hope the explanation is as good as it sound
  26. Knockknock

ok you are right !!! its none sense as you said JES :) maybe i'm carazy watching to many movies. im just a low IQ, poor education ignorant that speaks out none sense stuff like that ' sorry folks " thanks God there's is people with real science knowledge like you and other that can correct none...
  27. Knockknock

!!!But ofcourse, do you have any doubt in mind that ME/CFS, HIV are the result of man work??? lab made viruses? recombination ??? Peoole see this things as conspirancy theories , the evil powerfull people behind this actions ensure at any cost stays that way, by using their money and power to...
  28. Knockknock

What constitutes reliable evidence?

another thing i will like to say, thanks to new tech, epigenetics etc, there is a lot of real evidence of many genetic changes like methyliation path ways, detox and vitamin receptors mutations etc, it may all sense to me that if you supplement , remplace , help this deficiencies it may help our...