• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Acute tick bite and management

Thanks guys. quite a lot to process. Sounds like i need to bury my head in research for awhile to research more on the the topic. Will start with exploring more of the main approaches. i think they are Howoritz, buhner, zhang, cowen therapy from what ive come across. My dosage for the 6...
  2. M

Hi .Thanks for all your replies. Im from Australia. I find it hard to find what management plan in Australia cause its so political sensitve there with medicals who still denies it. My lyme dr says 6 weeks should be good but i pretty anxious cause of all these symptoms and ive read dr Howoritz...
  3. M

HI , Im new to the forum. Im looking for information on how to tell when you go from acute bite to knowing when Lyme is present. My dr has place me on 6 weeks of doxcycline post bite and now waiting 4 weeks before i can have Lyme testing done. I seem to have a slight tingling here and there on...