• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Konflict

Connective tissue problems?

@jeff_w hey man thanks for the response. I've been ignoring support groups and other websites I'm too depressed about the progression. First how did your surgery go? Also how long have you been experiencing EDS symptoms, and was there a trigger or have you had these issues since a child? I'm...
  2. Konflict

Connective tissue problems?

Hey all. Been on a very steep decline for the last year and do t have any clue what to do. Last year I took methylfolate, methyl b12, p5p, riboflavin and vitamin E together to try and get my energy levels and muscle gains up (have had some thyroid issues for years despite normal testing). A few...
  3. Konflict

Connective Tissue Problems?

Thanks for the long reply man. This is truly very scary because idk what happens if this continues to worsen. Were there any specific protocols/supplements/vitamins that seemed to help the most, or at least helped somewhat? I've literally found nothing so far....been on a dairy/gluten/soy free...
  4. Konflict

Looks like I'm dead then. I could give a damn about any other symptom to be honest, most symptoms of CFS are child's play compared to the connective tissues disease. This is progressive, fast progression in less than a year. All my joints used to be tight (I'm male, and women usually have more...
  5. Konflict

Has anyone developed any sort of connective tissue problems? After taking methylfolate, methylcobalamin and p5p I have developed EDS type symptoms, as well as receding gums and loose teeth (collagen related). Also feel my chest bone click a lot. These clickings/cracking very weaker with time and...
  6. Konflict

liver enzym CYP2C19*17 frustrates Progesteron, adrenals and MAO A

Yea there's a theory going around on this web sight named raypeats for guys who have side effects from taking propecia and saw palmetto (VERY similar to CFS and ME....but only men get these sides) and a Russian guy is claiming that the progesterone receptor is the culprit, primarily because of...
  7. Konflict

liver enzym CYP2C19*17 frustrates Progesteron, adrenals and MAO A

Can low progesterone (or altered progesterone receptors) cause connective tissue diseases?
  8. Konflict

Mycoplasma Pneumonia causing neurological symptoms?

Did your connective tissue feel hypermobile? Like did your joints bend father and easier, tendons and ligaments snap on ur bones very easily/weakly and get worse with time?
  9. Konflict

I feel like giving up on life

No, haven't taken a drugs that will cause one to get floxed.....I believe this is more mycotoxin related due to being in mold for years and setting off triggers with methyl B vitamins and other supplements subsequently one after the other.
  10. Konflict

Has anyone here been tested for mycotoxins??? I believe that's what the red marks are in the back of my throat, aka the crimson crescents? Idk if Prednisone and LDN will be effective, don't really want to self medicate anymore AT ALL I think a lot of us just experiment on ourselves and make...
  11. Konflict

Hey @Gondwanaland I have tried glycine before, there was a good amount of it in my collagen supplement I was taking back in January. I know I'm dead for sure....this is some huge autoimmune fuck up I have. I have caught 2 colds since June and both times my symptoms get substantially worse and...
  12. Konflict

In memory of Merryn

Rest In Peace Merryn. I have also been developing EDS symptoms since taking methylated vitamins and believe to be headed down the same road. I pray you watch over me and can someday help me get a diagnosed or something to treat this.
  13. Konflict

Joints crack snap or pop anyone??

I currently have this.....,I believe it's EDS and how soooo many people here are unaware of it including Edwards. It's not just joint cracking that people get when trying to crack a joint on purpose, it literally makes ALL joints in the entire body crack, pop, borderline dislocate and actually...
  14. Konflict

I made a gofundme the other day but not sure if posting it is permitted here. Well I'll post it and see what happens https://www.gofundme.com/kylesmedicaltreatment
  15. Konflict

No I haven't done a biopsy on my muscles (or anywhere else) yet, but I think my muscle is ok I haven't really lost any muscle, in fact I've probably put a little on since January doing absolutely NOTHING. Not sure what people's feelings feelings are on heavy metal toxicity, mold and Lyme, but...
  16. Konflict

Well nothing at all came from the appointment.....it's either I have Mercury, mold or Lyme toxicity it has to be one of those since all my lab ranges are always normal. Don't really know what to do, no money to get testing out of pocket, symptoms keep changing and getting worse, No point of...
  17. Konflict

Geneticist appointment today

Only 90 minutes until I leave....any recommendations on testing I should ask for?
  18. Konflict

No advice?
  19. Konflict

Well I have my UCSF geneticist appointment next week and don't really know what to expect, or what to ask for. I also wonde if doctors at regular physicians clinics can order me stool analysis tests (free ones) done at the clinic, anything that deals with Candida or parasites. Would they offer...
  20. Konflict

@BFitz89 so they had a previously done root canal crown taken out? Or he had a bad cavity which which they performed a root canal procedure on? I'm thinking of getting my crown taken out and the tooth pulled entirely.
  21. Konflict

Is feeling really fatigued, sore, depressed, light headed, brain fog.....are these symptoms of detox? I've done 3 infrared sauna treatments in 7 days (including 1 on Saturday and one Sunday) and today I feel worse that is usually do. Is this a good sign?
  22. Konflict

Could my root canal be killing me? http://www.soho-wellness.com/infrared-sauna/
  23. Konflict

He ended up committing suicide, but his body was in ruins. He had several low and displaced minerals and metals on his hair test, he had went from 225 lbs to 145 in just one year, he developed gastroparesis so he couldn't eat or drink without vomiting, he had to wear neck/back/pelvic branded...
  24. Konflict

Douglasmitch
  25. Konflict

Thank you for the well informed reply @Kina . There may be something else going on, all I know is I've been tested for rheumatoid arthritis with a negative result, and I know hypermobililty greatly increases the risk for osteoarthritis, but I know where you're coming from that it usually takes...
  26. Konflict

It's jut sad that if I never took a supplement in my life I'd be healthy, happy, probably have a family of my own right now and could help my mom the way she deserve......I think the whole supplement industry is just like the medical industry, get sick from the treatment and spend more money for...
  27. Konflict

Cant afford a chiropractor, all my medical care is free from my insurance but limited with where I can be seen or how's much testing they'll give me. I was just asking if anyone knew how to interpret them, like if there was anything that looked irregular or like the joints had laxity (not sure...
  28. Konflict

what I meant was people don't want to take into consideration what I think is wrong with me (like I am not smart enough to capable of throwing out ideas that make logical sense) and shoot the idea down or try to say why their interpretation of my health is better than my own. Doesn't...
  29. Konflict

It's actually a supplement regiment, I took a screen shot of the supplements in it I'll post it below.
  30. Konflict

Has anyone ever heard of or used the Cusack Protocol for connective tissue strengthening? I really don't want to die from this deterioration and idk what to do, out of pocket testing is so much momey and I can barely afford paying for me and my mother to get by....thinking of making a gofundme