• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

Seeing Dr John Chia on Friday, What Questions Should I Ask?

Can you tell us what the side effects were that made him stop it?
  2. H

I had them done at Nutripath ; cytokine panel test code 4004
  3. H

Interested in hearing his response to these questions, Thanks Jesse
  4. H

I will be interested in the answers to these questions as well as my cytokine panel showed high levels of the proinflammatory cytokines since being diagnosed with chronic enterovirus infection via his stomach biopsy. He stated in his oxymatrine patent that CFS patients produced higher levels of...
  5. H

Hi Jesse, It would be good to get the code names for both compounds (not just compound 17) purchased by the drug companies and see what progress has been made with them, as he did state there were 2 potent CVB4 antivirals in development. Many thanks and look forward to hearing his answers to...
  6. H

Thanks so much hip will look into it.
  7. H

Im pretty sure he is referring to this study: "Chen et al., Therapeutic effect of kangke injection on viral myocarditis and its anticoxsackie virus mechanism, Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine 1997; 17(4), 207-209)." The study is quoted in his patent for oxymatrine...
  8. H

Interesting that Itraconazole continues to come up for enterovirus inhibition. As noted on pg 150 A STRUCTURE-ACTIVITY RELATIONSHIP STUDY OF ITRACONAZOLE, A NOVEL ANTIVIRAL COMPOUND THAT TARGETS THE OXYSTEROL BINDING PROTEIN Lisa Bauer, Lucian Albulescu, Jeroen R.P.M Strating, Frank J.M. van...
  9. H

Also of note is that Dr Chia presented at this conference which is obviously where he was able to discuss the research of these potential antivirals with the Rega Institute scientists. http://europic2016.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Programme-Europic-final_web.pdf pg 133 CHRONIC ENTEROVIRUS...
  10. H

I noted in your consult @Jesse2233 that Dr Chia reported of 2 potential CVB4 antivirals, I think this study also from the Rega Institute in Belgium maybe the second antiviral he is talking about although it was targeted for CVB3 the compound proved to inhibit CVB1, CVB4, CVB5, CVB6...
  11. H

Hi all, after researching the August Europic 2016 meeting on picornaviruses & enteroviruses in Switzerland, http://europic2016.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Programme-Europic-final_web.pdf I think I have come across the new CVB4 antiviral drug from the Rega Institute in Belgium. This is on pg...
  12. H

POLL: Crimson Crescents In Your Throat? Know Your Coxsackievirus B Titers? ME/CFS Onset After Mono?

I have crimson cresents as illustrated in the pics uploaded. I haven't had the Coxsackie neutralisation test but I have had EVMed Research ENTEROVIRUS PROTEIN 1 IMMUNOPEROXIDASE STAINING with results of extensive Enterovirus protein and double stranded RNA found in the stomach tissue. I have had...