• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

Fightback4Justice - provides assistance with DWP benefits: Feedback required (UK)

Yes but you can join monthly and use it then quit. The monthly payment there is to access files to help yourself. Or you can pay a one off fee to them for them to help with a particular part for that set fee without that monthly payment so if you go down that route, you know how much you're...
  2. H

Fightback4Justice - provides assistance with DWP benefits: Feedback required (UK)

I have used them for an appeal. I haven't had the result of that yet but found them well worth the money. Came up with things I would never have thought of myself simply because this is day to day life for me so things like handrails just didn't enter my line of thought. Very professional and...
  3. H

PIP and MP involvement

Hi all, I know this story will be familiar to many of you in the UK but after applying for PIP and going through an assessment which ATOS insisted had to be 20miles away in order to give me ground floor access and causing a flare up I have received the decision based on a report full of lies...
  4. H

Feeling very heavy - symptom that rarely gets mentioned

Yes. Exactly this. I've found this really hard to describe but it's exactly this. No idea as to the cause though beyond a definite link to PEM
  5. H

Pins and needles

Yep in both my feet and very occasionally my hands but more often than not my feet