• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. thruth1

Anyone here used HIV/AIDS treatment for CFS?

I personally think this disease is related to an infectious disease, a retrovirus like AIDS that act changing your body methylation, messing up your cell mediated immunity, that is what keeps under control in our body the balance of everything, bacteria, viruses.. That is why we find so many...
  2. thruth1

Everything I have read about Azt is bad, even though inhibits XMRV ETC, side effect acidocis etc is really bad. On the other hand have read encouraging stuff about combining viread( tenafovir) with insetres (raltegravir )..probably even better with an antiviral . What Dr pridgen said about the...
  3. thruth1

Investigative Approaches

That's great, Frank ruscetti will fit perfectly that criterian.
  4. thruth1

Daffodil, Our disease is not about the cd4 count, cd4 count goes down do to this active infections and viruses.. Our disease is about NK CELLS FUNTION, is about IMMUNITY, prior to the decrease of cd4 we already had IMMUNITY thru the floor that's what allow viruses bacteria to do the cd4 damage...
  5. thruth1

I'm 100% sure it's retroviral Ethiology!! No doubts at all!!
  6. thruth1

We're is the group or the link???
  7. thruth1

I guess even with the risk is better to take antivirals for the rest of our life but have a better chance of keeping this illness at bay
  8. thruth1

When we were normal viruses bacteria fungus etc, caused no harm as they do with people that have healthy immune system, health NK cells and cell signaling, but since we don't all this grow uncheck, the exact factor of the symptoms it maybe each of this things candida, fungus, viruses, but the...
  9. thruth1

U are absolutely right!! A person with HIV can take a cocktail and live a very normal healthy life, as Nancy Klimas said in her interview when she said if she will have to chose HIV or CFS.. she will chose HIV with out hesitation. HIV works on the immune system but is a much More subsetible...
  10. thruth1

I'm knew to the site, But I'm strong believer that this illness is the result of a retroviral infection, the way it present itseof,the low cell mediated immunity that most of of share, I'm also strong believer that retroviral therapy will help, unfortunately we don't know exactly LIKE HIV wich...
  11. thruth1

Chronic Lymphocytopenia

Of course it does , In all this diseases, all of them are auto immune, most likely all of them are interconnected with thesame underpaying cause , same pathogen same retrovirus. Or thesame one or similar strain, what people don't put together is that all come from low immunity, low Nk cell count...