• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Long Covid isn’t as unique as we thought

I think that there is a vagus nerve component...with all the stuff I have suffered, I suspect vagus nerve inflammation caused by a virus (maybe HHV6 or EBV) and maybe even virus-mediated autoimmune inflammation. I also suspect that liver & gallbladder function plays a role in CFS,PVFS,ME, etc...
  2. C

Long Covid isn’t as unique as we thought

See my thoughts on this here: https://takingcare.freeforums.net/thread/24/real-cause-long-haul-covid There are other supplements that combined I think turned my issues around in a big way, but monolaurin was the game changer for me for CFS. When I saw the "long haul" thing for covid, I...
  3. C

TIROSINT & Armour Thyroid??? LABS WITHIN

Well I mis-typed that part so I have corrected it. I do not recall EXACTLY how long, but I think it has been give or take, 60-90 days on 1/2 grain....And yes, the time I was "revved up too much" was when I 1st began on 1 full grain of nature-throid...I would need to look back at my labs but it...
  4. C

TIROSINT & Armour Thyroid??? LABS WITHIN

37yo male here. Most doctors say my thyroid numbers were always "normal range" but I had all the symptoms of HYPOthyroid, low body-temp, and even cysts in my thyroid. I found a doctor that said I did in fact need thyroid meds; I will save you the whole story and get down to the real questions...
  5. C

LAB RESULTS - Please help

Thanks for that...I will say my serum iron is not out of range...my ferritin is though.
  6. C

My T has been low for AT LEAST 4yrs....I did a brief few months on shots, but my doctor at the time did it wrong and I eventually said no thanks because I did not not feel any better and it was all being converted to estrogen (man boobs), despite total T got up to almost 600. My endo prescribed...
  7. C

37yo male, sick for over 6yrs now...fatty liver, high EBV, CMV, HHV6 IGG titers....wondering about methylation issues and also, I was taking glutathione (reduced oral 500mg) while back...should I go back to it? Please look over my most recent labs and give commentary. I had high homcystine too...