• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

I am from China. I am also a CFS patient.

I am from China. I am also a CFS patient. There are a large number of CFS patients in China. We are organizing CFS activities all over the world.
  2. A

How I found the underlying cause of my CFS--anti NMDA antibodies

Hello Shawn , I am also in Shanghai, I am Chinese, but also suffering from CFS, I have very serious brain fog, and CD4 / cd8 upside down, I would like to ask you some questions, how do you infected the disease?
  3. A

Anyone here used HIV/AIDS treatment for CFS?

@Knockknock I am not taking antiviral drugs now, but my friends are taking, TDF + RAL, RAL 2 capsules per day, TDF every day, taking the same dose and HIV
  4. A

Recently, okay? I can not reach you, do not know how to send you private letters
  5. A

The disease is worldwide, in Thailand, the United States, Russia, Japan, Britain, China, the infectious disease is very strong, the government suppressed the world to suppress, I hope that our patients together, united, this Disease is associated with the political and economic, and...
  6. A

@undiagnosed This is a global problem, many countries have, Japan, Southeast Asia, Russia, Africa, China, have to ask the state to help, we must unite, I believe will be the government's financial help
  7. A

@thruth1 You and I like the idea, must be a retrovirus
  8. A

The Undetectable Infection

The disease is likely to be caused by man-made viruses, vaccine failures
  9. A

The Undetectable Infection

Hello, I am from Shanghai, China, I also infected with the virus in China, known as negative AIDS, I have been infected for a year, the disease air, saliva can be infected, China is very much this patient, it has been With antiviral remission. If you contact me, you can download the wechat app...
  10. A

Most people eat RAL and TDF have a great relief, but the only do not know is the resistance, do not know how long we can persist, but I know the longest to eat a year, and now also stable
  11. A

Hi, I'm from Shanghai, China. I suffer from CFS (like-HIV). Here we call negative AIDS (yinzhibing). In China there are a lot of patients, and was suppressed, many people eat antiviral drugs to ease and stabilize. Hope that through this forum to get in touch with international friends