• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. cfs_ebv_hiphop

Will I get worse with time? honest answer please

Ouch, hope you get better and I hope I don't get worse hehe
  2. cfs_ebv_hiphop

I don't really get night sweats, I just get fast heartbeats sometimes. I don't take meds to sleep, sometimes sleeping becomes really hard, but I have managed to get to sleep
  3. cfs_ebv_hiphop

Hello guys, 26 years old male here I have been suffering from these symptoms for around 4 years now, when I first started having these symptoms I went to an infectologist and he told me I had mono, we did a few tests and my EBV count was really high, after around 1 month my symptoms got...
  4. cfs_ebv_hiphop

What does this mean? (EBV TESTS)

Interesting, do you have a link where I could find that protocol?
  5. cfs_ebv_hiphop

What does this mean? (EBV TESTS)

Hi, I was diagnosed with Epstein-Barr Virus like 2 years ago, as symptoms continued I decided to repeat the tests, I am not doctor so I'm looking for advice on what this means: 2 Years ago: Epstein Barr Virus (VCA) IgG U/ml = 139.0 Epstein Barr Virus (VCA) IGM U/ml = <10 Now: Epstein Barr...
  6. cfs_ebv_hiphop

What is your personal theory or understanding of ME/CFS?

Hii, I think it's something related to a virus or group of viruses that cause certain symptoms, so CFS might not be an illness per se it might be a group of symptoms caused by some viruses to some people, I think that's why it's so hard to find a cure, because it's hard to determine who will...
  7. cfs_ebv_hiphop

Do you feel something moving in your ears?

Yeah, I have the same itching sensation...
  8. cfs_ebv_hiphop

Do you feel something moving in your ears?

Hello, Don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but sometimes I feel something moving inside my ears, I just want to know if you guys share the same symptoms, when I looked "I feel something is moving in my ear" on google something related to CFS appeared...
  9. cfs_ebv_hiphop

What data/metadata do we have regarding ME/CFS? (create new software)

Hi! I was just wondering, we all here "suspect" we have ME/CFS, at least have 1 or more symptoms in common, I see the level of severity varies from person to person, I was thinking that if we want to do serious research on this topic it might be useful to gather some data that might help...