• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Erica.N

People's experiences of Bartonella

@xrunner Hello How is your treatment for bartonella with dr kaufman? I have consultation with him in April 2017, I have many neurological symptoms, many body aches, burns etc. I wonder if you're enjoying treating Dr. Kaufmam? I'm traveling from another country to see it and I'm going to do...
  2. Erica.N

My Experience With Dr. Kaufman at the Open Medicine Institute

I'm scheduled to go since 2015. and then rescheduled in 2016. I do not think he's scheduling new patients. I do not know how the waiting time is.
  3. Erica.N

Hello! I would like to know how much money on average spent on exams? And how long do you think it is necessary to stay in the city for meetings and examinations?
  4. Erica.N

I'm going to see Dr. KAufman, soon. Would you like to know how much you spent on exams?
  5. Erica.N

I do not know exactly how to post here and create a subject. But would you like to know if any of you feel pain in your body or just fatigue? I feel a lot of pain besides all the symptoms. I have consultation with Dr. K in April 2017, do you guys think he can help me with the pain?
  6. Erica.N

OK !thank you. I'm going to see Dr K in April and I want to schedule how many days I need to stay in the city.
  7. Erica.N

Hi! How long did it take for the results?
  8. Erica.N

Does anyone have issues with ketotifen?

Hi, Jeff! where are you from? I have an appointment with dr kaufmam in april and found your post here. how are you?