• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. srallis

ME/CFS Collaborative Research Centers & Data Management Center Announcements

So, sounds like the typical bureaucracy with a bunch of people who get to point fingers at other people or committees or working groups or other b.s. and therefore the buck stops with no one, @janetdafoe and Ron and his maverick researchers could probably crack this thing faster with private...
  2. srallis

ME/CFS Collaborative Research Centers & Data Management Center Announcements

Last I read, male pattern baldness was getting $16 million--so we're almost halfway there. The NIH makes my physically sick. They point to @Janet Dafoe (Rose49) involvement, as well as Whitney being a patient as a "conflict." This is disgusting. A mother is fighting to save her son's life and...
  3. srallis

ME/CFS docs in Idaho, preferably Boise area?

Any doc suggestions in Idaho, preferably Boise area?