• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

I feel a lot better after drinking this tea - which ingredient(s) are likely to be responsible?

It was this one: https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Beverages-Coffee-Tea/Yogi-Bedtime-17-Teabags-Pack-Total-102/B009F938X8 Thanks for all the info, Gondwanaland!
  2. C

I feel a lot better after drinking this tea - which ingredient(s) are likely to be responsible?

During the day now. One cup somewhere in the morning or afternoon and another later on in the evening. Oh, I didn't know that. Could you explain what that means?
  3. C

Thanks for the replies. I'll try a valerian root supplement first and then experiment with the others, I suppose. I definitely don't think it's just the taste of the tea that's doing it - as I've said, nothing has ever had this effect for me before. Even if my mood hasn't been boosted to a...
  4. C

Hi! I've noticed I tend to feel a lot better in terms of mood (not really happy, but content and less hopeless) and maybe even a little better cognitively after drinking a new kind of tea I bought (to help me sleep; not sure how much it's helped on that front yet). This is an exciting...