• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Staph vaccine to treat CFS??

@Hip .. would it be better to try the get the old one back on the market? ..because a very importen indigrent in Staphypan is the hole cell wall of S Epidermis :)(LPS... Endotoxin) ...and that toxin is also importen if You only treat the toxin that has mutated You can not neutralize the rest...
  2. S

@Hip How do you get it through customs?
  3. S

@Hip Does the this Russian anatoxin content Enterotoxins A-C ?.. I Do believe those are importan, because one of this toxins can mutade and activate the Enteroviruses we are vaccinated against to protect Polio.. I got the vaccine During 5 years .. and have no developed some neurological...
  4. S

@Hip all toxin is importen , during this week I try to explain what I found out You could also try o google Passive immunization as long as the antigen is known ... and in this case it is toxin who treat the disease, but not the infection :)
  5. S

@Helen which group are you referring to? I have never heard about it? .. what I remember from the old days when I still received the vaccin it was all about the money no one was interesting to invest and to start all over would be very costly. Please send me the link to this discussion group...
  6. S

@Hip @ECAsson I do not think it is easy to start a new projekt, first they must test if it safe it takes a lot of time Year to introduce a new brand :) Staphypan was approved I assume this is easier to get back on the market since after BernaBiotech withdrew it, the regulations was change :)...
  7. S

I always forget :)
  8. S

Well I do believe it has been withdrawn of wrong reason .. Thiomersal is not forbidden, it was under discussion as I remember it.
  9. S

@Hip Yes there is , I will explain this later..
  10. S

@Hip thank You for Your information, its s interesting what You mention about the enterotoxin , that enterotoxin B binds to the CD28 receptor, and this receptor has been linked to autoimmune disease (more info at the bottom of this post). ... That this was known in the 50's, actually already in...
  11. S

@nandixon I am Going to Georgien to try bacteriophage, there is no antibiotic working against MRSE :)
  12. S

@nandixon I have an ongoing infection and it has been used for treatment of on going infections until 2005. :)
  13. S

@nandixon.. Ok what about those Enterotoxin which S Auerus produce.. Enterotoxin are superantigens which act as potent oligoclonal T-cell activators, resulting in the massive realize of cytokines isn't that import to care of?
  14. S

@nandixon it is very important to have those toxin in Your blood, because Staphypan just neutralize toxins...
  15. S

The entire cell wall of S. epidermis and S. auerus cell wall components and entire cell wall " It cannot be excluded that alpha-toxin antibodies to some extent are partly contributing to the clinical effect we observe after treatment with SB However, we consider it more proable that alpha-toxin...
  16. S

There is a lot of anatoxin /toxoid studies published as failures , they do not make it true the FDA or other drug administration ,sorry to disappoint You. Since it is the hole cell wall of S. eipermidis,+ fibrin- binding protein + and what You write above. TSST-1 = Toxic shock syndrome... Those...
  17. S

By the way... have You been tested from this toxins in Your blood?
  18. S

.. And as You see.. it can be supplemented with current toxin, as long You know the bacteria strain, you know what toxin to be added. Concidering this has been one on the market by many, last one was Staphypan, Pharmaceutical industry appears to be a great opponent...
  19. S

Yes You got it correctly :)
  20. S

The lancet: 1935 9 Feb: Dr C.E Dolcman:Staphylococcus Toxoid. The Lancet 1935: Adresses and orginal articles ” Staphylococcous toxoid” Yes could be .. I will read them later, but it has been developed with TSST-1 toxin and if You search on the internet for staphylococcus toxoid vaccines...
  21. S

I do belive The company who own Staphypan today has obligations to produce it... You know The human rights and so on, I believe there is miljon out there, i will try to Contact this firm I saw in previous link who to contact ,but i did not find there email addresses . But first I will check...
  22. S

Iam diagnosed with CFS/ME despite the fact that I had boils. As I understand, S. Epidermis normally do not produce boils, but that do S.Auerus. One Culture is made and that showed S.Epidermidis and they said its just normal .Yes I felt healthy. Prof Gottfries and his team suspect that this is...
  23. S

I had lot of abscesses since 1984 so when Í started wit this vaccine I was completely gone I had a low body temperature, freezing could not sit because of all those toxins going around in my body. So My infection was big. Normally Staph Epidermidis do not give boils, but when they arises in...
  24. S

No since they own recipe , it won't cost that much, but they bought Berna biotech so they could "Cover up" this kind of treatment with toxoid vaccines.
  25. S

Very good ,got the vaccine during 5 years, so it was good, It is worth trying get it back on the market, it is own by American company today ,what prevents Them to produce this vaccine ? I will ask
  26. S

We became sick .. again ...