• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. JustJack

BUSTIE B.B. reporting from the BIG APPLE on STOCK ANALYSTS saying DUMB THINGS AMPLIGEN $'s

New here, but follow HEB and know about A and AF, etc., absolutely everything you say, I also believe to be true, independently of ever having read this until today. best of luck with your campaign. yes, AF lies and had a hand in manipulating the stock in advance of 12/20. JJ
  2. JustJack

BUSTIE B.B. reporting from the BIG APPLE on STOCK ANALYSTS saying DUMB THINGS AMPLIGEN $'s

AF actually sickens me. I wish there wasz some way to report him to Jim Cramer. I may try (why not!) lol!
  3. JustJack

Well reported lartista! I fought with AF in 2009, the first time. He remains a shut door. I am following HEB, Dr Carter, etc., been following Ampligen since 1997. FDA's review was incomplete, too many members not understanding Ampligen well enough to have voted, etc. I pray your APPLE has an...
  4. JustJack

Adam's behavior toward HEB is years old. He is short, he works with shorts, do not for one momen think that there is not another reason for his "reporting". He will be proven wrong, perhaps not yet, but it will come. Ampligen wil get approval, it may be provisional at first, with potential...
  5. JustJack

Dec 20th: High Noon for Ampligen! FDA Advisory Committee Decides Ampligens fate in live webcast

urban, unfortunately this is the problem and has been the problem for a long time...no $$$. another study? sorry. I remain untreated...sickening. JJ
  6. JustJack

Dec 20th: High Noon for Ampligen! FDA Advisory Committee Decides Ampligens fate in live webcast

Thanks for the updates. This means so much to me and many others. Funny how some have been studying it since the 70's. for god's sake! I have fingers and toes crossed. JJ
  7. JustJack

A wall street stock journalist contacted me for the story he is writing on the FDA Dec 20, 2012 Ampl

I am with you all the way on this. I know AF has an agenda, and he has played his cards. He has outright lied...period. We will know tomorrow if we get a majority vote. I pray, for all of our sakes, we do. JJ
  8. JustJack

Make Room on Your Calendar 20 Dec for the Live Webcast of the FDA Ampligen Hearing

CONCLUSION from FDA prelim review "In summary, CFS is a serious, life threatening and unmet medical need. There are currently no FDA approved products specifically for the treatment of CFS. Ampligen has the potential to be a positive therapeutic option for patients with CFS who do not have an...
  9. JustJack

CONCLUSION from FDA prelim report for tomorrow... "In summary, CFS is a serious, life threatening and unmet medical need. There are currently no FDA approved products specifically for the treatment of CFS. Ampligen has the potential to be a positive therapeutic option for patients with CFS who...
  10. JustJack

"Well that FDA briefing document released Tuesday, worked badly on the shares. Down 45%" Been watching all this for a long time. Shares dropped yesterday for several reasons, one, the FDA review docs. (which all knew in advance that they would stay negatyive), but sight all info from 2009, so...
  11. JustJack

Comment by 'JustJack' in 'Learning to Fly Again'

wow Kelvin. that is so wonderful. I have contacted Hemispherex about their Phase 4 trial. [I] am in sacramento and would go to Dr Peterson. I have been sick so long and am primarily housebound. I am not sure how Ampligen would be for e long timer, but I feel like it is worth the risk...
  12. JustJack

Symptoms on one side of the body

Giving in...giving up My ME/CFS started on the left side. I have frozen left toes, cannot stand on my left foot, cannot walk without assistance except sliding on my wood floors around the house. Weaker overall on the left side and because of this, I have now pulled internal muscles/ligaments...
  13. JustJack

Article: Phoenix Rising YouTube Video Thread

so happy to be on the cover, but so sad to be stuck in the house. The video is so wonderful...I hope lots see it, I sent it out to my friends and family. JJ:Retro cool:
  14. JustJack

Article: Phoenix Rising YouTube Video Thread

I cannot imagine being able to jump again...so much we take for granted until it is gone. Big sigh, JJ
  15. JustJack

Phoenix Rising YouTube Video Thread

Me in the beginning in the wheelchair Daer PR friends, I don't post alot, but that is me, in the very beginning of the video. I am so happy to be in it, teej and all did such an amazing job, so beautiful haunting and sad. I wish I was on the other side of the window, out in the world...
  16. JustJack

Phoenix Rising YouTube Video Thread

I love it! It is so beautiful and sad and I love looking out that window!!!! What a great job you did!!!!!!! :Retro biggrin::cheeky grin::victory: JJ
  17. JustJack

Judy Mikovits email advice regarding XMRV negatives and variants.

Yes sir tee!! Thanks for the post BB. I believe her. :victory: If there is one thing that this DD tells you that you must do, is be patient. I wish I could slow down how my damm body is wearing down, while I am being patient. JJ:Retro cool:
  18. JustJack

XMRV positive by serology from WPI

I want to reiterate...thanks for sharing the news GrACEnoTE:victory: I have been quite blue over the XMRV controversy. When you stay sick so long, it feels like getting more and mreo worn down and able to handle less and less. Thanks again, JJ:Retro cool:
  19. JustJack

Chest Pain

Thanks for the thread. I had not figured out what the heck was going on under my left sternum...low and behold, this fits perfectly. I knew it was not a heart attack, I figured it was gas trapped under there, since I am in full battle with IBS. But the pain has pasted beyond the gas and is...
  20. JustJack

Comment by 'JustJack' in 'Post Exertional'

Hey there...I hear you too. I have OI and this DD stops me in my tracks with most everything. I think, oh, I can go out. But I have to be taken and I have to stay quiet and I cannt engage and when I get home and the nest day etc. sick with PEM. How do you explain it to anyone, how can they...
  21. JustJack

Email from Dr Mikovits

Thanks Julie! So many wheels have turned in this DD for so many years. When you are sick as long as I have been, it sems hardly likely that it will change quickly enough. I hang in, I wait, I hope and pray. XO JJ
  22. JustJack

Email from Dr Mikovits

Mark - thanks for posting your email and Dr Judy's response. It helps so much. I am scared. I have been down, totally housebound and real, sick since May 08 now. I was relapsing/remitting for a long time (4-6 months down and then about 3 mo ok for about 11 years), now I know, just like you...
  23. JustJack

Ancient Retrovirus Study/Tufts University & U. Illinois-Chicago

Hi guys, I am in CA and am in the study for 1 year now. I have had two blood draws so far and interviews. I like the interviews and the questions, they are very thorough. XO JJ in Sacramento
  24. JustJack

Dr. Mikovits of the WPI to Host Live Q&A Session Regarding XMRV 22nd Jan

I am glad I waited everyday for this and also that it is only 3pm here in rainy California! Ain't life grand... I took time out of my busy schedule...LMAO!! JJ
  25. JustJack

Dr. Mikovits of the WPI to Host Live Q&A Session Regarding XMRV 22nd Jan

I don't know why I am not shocked by this. OMG, cannot cut a break! JJ
  26. JustJack

Must see!!! Www.cdcchatter.net - pandora's box is open!!!

Thanks too Thanks girls, for being here. I find comfort in the ether... Wierd women unite....I have always been weird, eccentric, I guess, imaginative and driven. Always want to excel, even in ME/CFS. I have hit so many walls I am brused, spent 2008 in bed, cried alot. 2009, well, that's...
  27. JustJack

Thanks Marylib, sometimes I get so lonely, not having anyone in my own life who understands ME/CFS. Strange and difficult to live for the last 31 years with an illness that altered everything I thought i wanted. Now, of course, I was also weird in my "other" life, as well as now! I still...
  28. JustJack

You guys are great, can I say that too? I am so new here and keep trying to understand who is who and not just by the # of posts they have and the amount of time spent on the forum. I did not mean anything about this thread, but more about the anxiety created by the XMRV battle that will...
  29. JustJack

With you both Hi to you two, Can I insert my support for what you are both saying. I spent over an hour yesterday reading the thread about Wessley and the report from UK. Everyone is so divided and there is sometimes too much vitriol between folks. It made me anxious just reading, let...