• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. I

I strongly need help!

Useful info Fred, thanks.
  2. I

I strongly need help!

Thanks. Yes, I am not sure I have Pyroluria per say but functional b6, zinc have been found to be low in hair mineral and amino acid tests. Both zinc and b6 depend on each other for absorption so there’s a bit of a balancing act, I have tried high doses of both in absorbable forms before without...
  3. I

I strongly need help!

Fred, something important I have encountered which I would appreciate your input in, as I mentioned taking zinc causes low potassium symptoms which I remedy with K chloride, but I have noticied that if I take too much potassium it appears to cause depression which is only alleviated by zinc. I...
  4. I

I strongly need help!

Food for thought. Much appreciated.
  5. I

I strongly need help!

One last question if I may Fred. I have also noticied high dose magnesium 1g causes low potassium symptons, Could this be a possibility? I appreciate correcting magnesium levels would cause cell creation but magnesium has been shown to increase serum potassium by itself in patients with...
  6. I

I strongly need help!

Thanks for the info Fred, sorry for late reply! Potassium appears to be a considerable puzzle to my predicament. If I take high dose zinc, b6 or magnesium (amino acids and hair mineral indicates plyrouria deficiencies) I get negative mood symptoms and sometimes cramps which are only alleviated...
  7. I

I strongly need help!

Thanks for the help Eastman. I would not think heart failure would arise a few days after high dose mb12 and I am 26, I have never had similar symptoms. Prior serum blood tests showed decent thiamine levels. Would it happen that quickly is what I am thinking. The edema seems to be mostly cured...
  8. I

I strongly need help!

Firstly, Fred I must say thank you for the time and efforts you have put in to help others like myself. My feeling is that I did not initially have problems with b12/folate deficiency despite the MTHFR mutation because I have never felt anything from high dose mb12, ab12 5 star, metafolin, up...
  9. I

I strongly need help!

I have read your experiences following mb12 protocol and have similar problems. I got edema and swollen lymph nodes shortly following high dose mb12. My initial symptoms were bad brain fog (still there). I believe I induced a b6 and b2 deficiency, b6 helps with the edema but the swollen lymph...