• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Anoirb

Religion?

Yes. Muslim here and the fact that I can still walk, eat and breathe (thank God) is a miracle with all the stuff ive been through. It keeps me motivated to survive but it's not like I'm superman or smth.....
  2. Anoirb

Rituximab (I'm from Holland)

Thank you once again. Especially the fact that I've received an email myself from Fluge and Melle with an advice I should not do it outside any trial. I've got one more question sir if I may be tedious. What's your opinion on OMI (Kogelnik for example) in United States that treats patients...
  3. Anoirb

Little rectification: Excuse me they didn't mention lung cancer in the clip indeed.... I must have read it elsewhere Dr. Edwards another question. May I ask why u discourage trying Rituximab outside trial? Just because of the possible short term results or any other reasons?
  4. Anoirb

Again thank you for your sharpness and shining an objective light to this matter. May I ask what COULDN'T be right to this short clip? And another question: Kolibri mailed me back and they've told me that based on their experience: That is 1/3 recovers completely, 1/3 makes improvement and 1/3...
  5. Anoirb

Thanx for sharing your view! Very interesting....
  6. Anoirb

Thanx buddy for helping me out. Will read that tomorrow, brain fog for the win now -_-
  7. Anoirb

Oh wait its in Dutch...
  8. Anoirb

The outcome was an accident, but they had a certain method which they used. Actually it was a woman with long cancer in Norway who was luckily enough to get better or at least improved a lot. Watch this video:
  9. Anoirb

Not to disrespect, but the whole succes for ME CFS treatment with Rituximab was based on the method (quantity of dose, frequency, interval and so fort) by Fluge and Melle that's why I asked.......
  10. Anoirb

I mean are they familiar by Melle and Fluge method......
  11. Anoirb

And are they familiar with treating ME?
  12. Anoirb

Thanks for reply but do they use same method as in norway?
  13. Anoirb

Rituximab Norway - Where, Who?

Did u get any succes in Norway? Kolibri doesn't mail me back -_-. And on the phone they say I have to mail them
  14. Anoirb

Hi there, Been 10 years since I've been diagnosed with ME. I'm searching for a place in Europe where they can give me Rituximab. Dr de Meirleir said in may he would treat his patients with rituximab, but yet still no plans from his side after asking nearly a half year. I've also contacted...