• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Catrina84

terrible reacton to Quicksilver´s IMD

I am not sure. I kind even climb a flight of stairs an its really scary. To ve honest i just wanna die. Not sure the charcoal is doing anything, i also take antihistamines but nothing is helping. its not only my gut I am in a lot of pain but the worst is the depression. I wish someone could...
  2. Catrina84

terrible reacton to Quicksilver´s IMD

Hi I have been using the QS products for a while. The liposomal glutathione, q10, DIM, VIt C and activated b vitamins gave me my life back. In 2016 I tried IMD for the first time. First i could not tolerate it but then I started with a dusing and slowly built up. i did not notice any fatigue or...
  3. Catrina84

Quicksilver Scientific Intestinal Metals Detox

Hey people, I am new here. I know this thread is old but I d be interested if some of you had success with qs i did Cutler for a year but did not have any gains at all, if anything I got worse so I started taking DIM and work with a practitioner. I soon also want to get liposomal glutathion...