• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Enhancing Coffee enemas

A coffee enema is one of the most healthiest protocols that you can do for your body. Recently a guy who had not eaten meat for 2 years had one ,and guess what flushed , you were right a piece of meat.It stuck, yuk. I personally eat food , salad that goes in one end and doesn’t stick, usually...
  2. B

Has anyone had any experience with Seka Nikolic?

Hip. Sorry to here you got Coxsackieviris B in your body I use meditation for 10 to 30 minutes so that my mind and body go into a state of deep deep rest , I don’t for anything else. I like to gather chee , it is simple and easy to do, it makes me feel good .
  3. B

Has anyone had any experience with Seka Nikolic?

Hi, I am a fan of this lady, I bought her best selling book called you can heal yourself. When I read Deepak Chopra he talked about ever6thing in the universe at the quantum level is energy and it is. So I did a couple of distant healing sessions with her , I might of raised my vibration too...
  4. B

Perrin Technique

Hiya, £40 every 2 weeks ,if you have a good feeling about it you should give it a try. I live 250 mile from where Perrin does his treatments, There's an osteopath that does Perrin treatments,he is 4 mile from my home ,he ain't getting my 40 quid.
  5. B

Supplements and Herbs

Hiya, I live in the North East of England also, In the summer I spend lots of my days sitting , standing breathing ,meditating,exercising , stretching, and absorbing, so I just just becoming one with the chee. Congratulation on your improvements,well done ! You became the seeker and you...
  6. B

Perrin Technique

Hiya, The majority of sufferers are clutching at straws so they look at the Perrin thing. Sometimes I wonder when this comes up repeatedly on ME forums whether it is advertising. Bj
  7. B

Is there a healing process in ME/CFS?

Hiya, ME for myself was a sudden onset, it happened within a second,one minute healthy the next second full of ME that took 30 months to shift. There are many statistics , difference being sudden or slow onset, some statistics on this forum such as 15% never recover ,15% will always recover and...
  8. B

Is there a healing process in ME/CFS?

Hi Tuha, Your original question " Is there a healing process?" Of course there is a healing process, deep healing does occur.It is inbuilt ,it was put inside us many thousands of years ago.You can stimulate it,far better go to the next level and reactivate it, it will respond. I found it ,it can...