• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Christopher

Comment by 'Christopher' in 'Why you react to some probiotics - some answers'

how prescient...i just started taking bb536 lately and having what i think is really bad die off. (perhaps candida or a novel fungal infection, unsure). not sure if the bb536 is responsible for the crash but it does correlate. not that i was doing 100% either but this feels like toxicity
  2. Christopher

Intestinal Parasites and B12

underrated thread
  3. Christopher

shower

took shower, feel a bit better overall - eyes wide so still contamination in the room.
  4. Christopher

Stomach Issues/Hell Toxin/Candida?

Dealing with what I believe to be a Hell Toxin bacterial infection in my GI tract and the ability to eliminate the metal toxins associated with the bacteria. Tried bifido probiotics twice since the weekend and felt liver or gb activity, but no toxic elimination. Now several days later feeling...
  5. Christopher

Crying makes fatigue go away for like half an hour

happened to me when i was at my dads very toxic moldy house. assume i detoxed a bit from the tears or crying just moved some stagnant energy around. only lasted like you said a short time.
  6. Christopher

stomach parasites

very old thread but have started taking DE and it does work at least for me. could be just as a binding agent, but I am sensing it is directly mechanically attacking what's in my gut.
  7. Christopher

The Resistant Starch Challenge: Is It The Key We've Been Looking For?

Thanks I thought that people stopped experimenting with it due to lack of activity. I myself have been trying it off and on along with other attempts at healing modalities. Lately I have not been having any success with it. However, I just recently started experimenting with large doses of...
  8. Christopher

Gut issues give me energy. Why?

yep, and from sore throats, headaches, any immune response
  9. Christopher

Gut issues give me energy. Why?

I don't think your gut is getting better...you probably are not feeling inflammation there anymore. I have similar issues. Your immune system is not faltering when it's going after infections it's supposed to be going after.
  10. Christopher

Can someone help me guess what is causing these weird stools and parasite looking things? (w/ pics)

I've been getting similar results lately....The thing that helps the most is getting to a beach or someplace with really good air quality, then my BM's look healthy.
  11. Christopher

Slow Transit Constipation...... no pain just no movement

right...my bowels were working best when I was doing a combo of RS, lots of cooked veggies, and methylation supplements...wish I had stayed on that course :|
  12. Christopher

What do you think is the main reason for the normal BM? Did you cut out stuff like gluten or dairy?
  13. Christopher

That's a very good diet...I have been dealing with small intestine overgrowth (I think mine is fungus, not sure) for a while now, and this has inhibited my digestion for years now. I don't know what the original cause is, but I was taking doxycycline for lyme, then I started digestive issues, so...
  14. Christopher

SIBO symptoms for Methane vs Hydrogen

Did the Iberogast help with the constipation?
  15. Christopher

Is that all your food intake? Or are you also eating solids?
  16. Christopher

Betaine HCL causing panic attacks?

Any more insight into CCK?
  17. Christopher

PEMF device experiences

OK. The GliSODin has sort of interesting...I just hope it doesn't cause a crash. I do have a few bottles of Japanese Knotweed so I might try taking that for a bit to see if I notice anything.
  18. Christopher

Five ways to reduce your ME/CFS "wired but tired" hyperaroused brain state

Wow. It amazes me that some people can take it without any effect. I did so amazing on it initially, and then had an awful horrid crash. It was the start of my carb intolerance.
  19. Christopher

PEMF device experiences

Following ;) Although I'm not ready for the $500 investment yet. Have you messed around with SOD supplementation/hacks? I just started taking GliSODin with minor (beneficial?) effect. But I understand this supplement mainly affects SOD1, which is not mitochondria-based.
  20. Christopher

Illness progression in chronic fatigue syndrome: a shifting immune baseline

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25251027
  21. Christopher

zinc switched the lights back on

You MUST take zinc in the middle of a large-ish meal. Otherwise it will irritate your stomach.
  22. Christopher

zinc switched the lights back on

Do you know what caused the elimination you refer to here?
  23. Christopher

Meldonium - would this drug help ME/CFS patients ?

Interesting. @anciendaze any thoughts?
  24. Christopher

Detection of Mycotoxins in Patients with CFS

did you move into an apartment or buy a new house? i need to get out of my current living situation but don't want to sign a 1 year lease if it's going to be bad for me.
  25. Christopher

Thoughts on CFS, histamine/MCAD, and toxicity.

how did you go about purging sibo?