• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. 9

My experience with Mickel Therapy

An example: the Mickel therapist had recovered from CFS himself a few years prior. He told me that he lived a very free and spontaneous life, doing what he wanted when he wanted, traveling internationally at the drop of a hat, playing high-level sports, like that. So, I went out into the world...
  2. 9

Yes, hip, your explanation sounds most correct. Yes I am still remission from CFS. Mickey therapy works exactly the way it says it works, so just look it up online. The essence of it that you REJECT modern life not accept it. As the therapist told me when I called him back, though, this is...
  3. 9

I had CFS for 14 years in total, it fluctuated between moderate and severe. Half the time, I could just go out to get groceries, on good years I could socialize and maybe take like 1 class at university, or do a bit of volunteer work. Other times I had hard time just getting around my...
  4. 9

My expereince with Micklet therapy It does work to an extent, I will give it that. I went from 15% to 75% plus functioning. It works by first of all educating you about he mindbody comection. I have no quible with that and I would recommend a mindbody therapy to anyone with CFS (and there...