• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

SIBO and Calcium D Glucarate

Were u able to introduce calcium glucarate succesfully? it seems to give me loose stools too
  2. L

High Ammonia Levels?

@crypt0cu1t Have u been able to figure this out?
  3. L

High Ammonia Levels?

Carl you got the point, Ive been experiencing exactly the very same with this. Surpringsily when i eat yucca, I dont burp at all, so I think its because it does lower the ammonia. I have E.faecalis and also H.pylori...Have u found any solution, imfeelin pretty desepserated with it right now
  4. L

Unfolded Protein Response and A Possible Treatment for CFS

Although Ive seen positive effects in my gut irritation and some kind of anxiety lowering effect from UDCA, I´ve noticed it has increased some nasty overgrowths. This hypothesis made sense after readig this : "UDCA increased mortality of mice following Escherichia coli infection due to the...
  5. L

Unfolded Protein Response and A Possible Treatment for CFS

Has anyone seen this? @mariovitali "Ursodeoxycholic acid suppresses eosinophilic airway inflammation by inhibiting the function of dendritic cells through the nuclear farnesoid X receptor" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23004356/
  6. L

Clostridium Butyricum - A Game Changer?

why the ursodexocolyc acid? for what ive seen is used to heal the liver, but dont know the relation with the probiotic?... Is it normal dumb and tired after taking this probiotic?...I feel like If I were stoned. Cheers
  7. L

Which bad symptoms u experienced, diarrhea, pain?
  8. L

The Farnesoid X Receptor: Good for BAD (Bile Acid Diarrhea)

I have this as well. Which agonist have u tried?. I cannot find anyone. Regards.
  9. L

How does C.butyricum relate to that article?. Sorry I haven´t read the whole article
  10. L

Feeling terrible after Probiotics

Ive seen you commented that you have tried non-lactic acid producing bacteria . Could i ask which ones?. Also u say that you tolerate probiotics with an enteric coated that helps with leaky gut but enteric coated capsules still open in the Small intestine or are u using an enteric coated...
  11. L

Streptococcus overgrowth

@Elph68 Can strep/enterococcus increase gastric acid or drops gastric acid ph to very "acidic" levels?. Apart from , Ive seen several people who has developed stomach pain, gastritis, reflux (no due to low stomach acid) and having this overgrowth.
  12. L

The Undetectable Infection

Thanks @Elph68! . I think fulvic acid is great cause it helps alkalinizing body which is bad for the strep....However, since starting it yesterday I've became incredibly thirsty and feeling tired (maybe die-off). Im taking Jarrow Formulas Shilajit Fulvic acid but I've read it only has 60% of...
  13. L

Is more effective to take the fluvial with meals or on a empty stomach? @Elph68
  14. L

Hi again Elph. sorry for asking again about dietary concerns but in my case (several strep bowel overgrowth) seems key to manage it...You say no simple sugars (monosaccharides and disaccharides). What about oligosaccharides like galactoligosaccharides and Xyyloligosaccharides?. Cheersand thanks
  15. L

Hi elph. Thanks for answering. Im dealing with strep overgrowth (possibly faecalis ) and my main symptoms are always cold, tired, brain fog... and mainly digestive issues due to the lactic acid. I cannot tolerate any sugar at all (even xylitol) (I don't have candida). However I do well on...
  16. L

So its bad for us to take n-Acetylglucosamine NAG and should be avoided?. I know its simple sugar but also held the gut lining so fast..
  17. L

What kind of prebiotic/ foods would feed C.butyricum the most to help it to establish?
  18. L

Streptococcus overgrowth

Did you take any probiotic and/or ferments while on this hardcore antibiotic therapy?. Also how long did you take it and what dosage?