• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Meniere's Disease

I've had Menieres a long time, and later developed CFS. Menieres is probably caused by a number of different things which mess up the amount of endolymph in the inner ear - either there is too much fluid or it's not draining right. 2/3 s of people with Menieres have allergies and migraines...
  2. M

Meniere's Disease

I've had menieres for 50 years - got terrible medical care and finally learned to do my own research, etc. It involves vertigo, hearing loss (later,) aural fullness ,and many peripheral symptoms. Most Drs and online sites say it is a disease without a known cause or much successful treatment and...
  3. M

MVOC's vs Mold Allergy

I had had mold allergies in the past - 2 yrs ago they came back along with CFS (I didn't know that then) and started up the menieres (inner ear disease) I have had most of my life. I went to several immunologists and got RAST and skin prick tests which showed no allergies. But I knew. The...