• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. crackedActor

Bromantane an actoprotector/adaptogen

I've been lucky enough to secure a few boxes of Ladasten. I was told by one supplier that they didn't think it would be coming back at all. Hopefully that is not true. I feel like this may be a relatively unexplored treatment option for PLMD (and RLS). I'm going to use my fitbit to see if I...
  2. crackedActor

Bromantane an actoprotector/adaptogen

I want to start Bromantane but there appears to be some manufacturing issue right now. All credible sites are out of stock. I just hope production hasn't been discontinued. It's incredibly frustrating that Bromantane isn't being produced or researched (to my knowledge) in any other countries. It...
  3. crackedActor

LDN for PLMD?

Yes, that's what I mean. Thanks for the link. It is not included on the site, but I wouldn't expect it to be listed since PLMD isn't a big name condition. I ordered some LDN, so I'll have some idea whether or not it is helpful within the next couple weeks.
  4. crackedActor

LDN for PLMD?

Has anyone had any success treating PLMD with LDN? I've messed around with gabapentin in the past but would prefer to avoid it, and I'm not sure I want to try a dopamine agonist because of the potential for tolerance. Right now I just take 15mg of propranolol at night as a POTS related sleep...
  5. crackedActor

Sinusitis Misery: Mast Cell Madness???

@ahmo How are you doing now? I've been struggling with sinusitis for the last 30 days, and I'm starting to grow concerned. I've never had any issues before that seemed so likely related to mast cell problems. 30 days ago I was subjected to intense acrylic fumes and have been struggling with...
  6. crackedActor

Help Interpreting Results

Hi, I'm new to all this. I just started Rich's SMP a few weeks ago, and am hoping that good things come of it. Yesterday my 23&me report came in. I ran it thru GG and got these results. I've been trying to do more research on my own, but I'm really struggling with brain fog. Does anybody have...