• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

REFEEDING SYNDROME - The clues to healing via induced deficiencies

lentils are supposed to be a good source of phosphorus and copper
  2. S

B-12 - The Hidden Story

@Johnmac did you tititrate B2? How much are you taking now? Thanks.
  3. S

Chronic electrolyte imbalance and worse during detox. Potassium?

I also have chronic electrolyte imbalance. I have never been able to detox. A few years back I was taking dead sea salt baths and I fainted twice. I was drinking a lot of water this summer because I was very hot and I ended up in the hospital. They didn't find anything wrong with me. I...
  4. S

methylation: VERY low, very slow.....results

@determined Have you continued with small doses of mb12 and folate? Have you added any co-factors? I'm starting @Freddd 's protocol and have reacted to adding the foundation pills! I haven't even started the b's yet. What brands are you using? I'm curious because I react to everything too...
  5. S

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Another question - would it be a good idea to take Betaine HCL? Don't think I digest well. I eat but weigh 98 pounds and have never really been able to gain weight. Have been underweight pretty much all my life. Jennifer
  6. S

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hello. I'm new here and think this may be what I need. I was ready to get started until I read "fatal". That's a little scary. I read "My understanding of Freddd's protocol" because I had no idea where to start. I am trying to read this thread but I'm only on page 29. It took me hours to...