• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. taroopher

How to raise cholesterol? (mine is too low)

Alright, I got some more info "It has been estimated that about half of the total cholesterol produced in the body is used in the synthesis of bile salts" It means that taking ox bile, the body won't need to spend his own cholesterol to produce bile, in theory, to levels should go up. By the...
  2. taroopher

How to raise cholesterol? (mine is too low)

Hello, I tested my cholesterol and it is 100mg/dL. I read that below 160mg/dL might cause several problems. How do I raise my cholesterol then? I found this amazing file that shows a case of study of a person low cholesterol being healed with pregnenolone and DHEA. (100mg each)...
  3. taroopher

Dating...

I lost the love of my life because of cfs. For some reason I think all girls are attracted to me since then. Don't even try
  4. taroopher

White Tongue Discoloration

alright but, did anyone had success treating it?
  5. taroopher

White coated tongue

I talked to many friend of mine and they all complain about white coated tongue and CFS. Does anyone have white coated tongue? Do you know how to fix that? From what I studied, it can be: Yeast Geographic Tongue Liver not working well Vitamin deficiencies Too much acidity Histamine Intolerance...
  6. taroopher

My theory on how to cure nutritional deficiencies without supplements

You are right. I'm saying that in normal conditions, it is a biomarker. A vegan can be b12 deficient and have normal levels of stomach acid, right?
  7. taroopher

My theory on how to cure nutritional deficiencies without supplements

This is only MY THEORY and not a recommendation. After studying a lot, I came up to a theory that B12 is a biomarker to all nutritional deficiencies and Iodine deficiency. If you are eating meat and you are deficient in B12, it means that you are not absorving it. It means that you have low...
  8. taroopher

MEA website survey on cold hands and feet

I found in this forum that B12, Niacin, Lugol and Cayenne pepper can help I also saw a testimonial of Guy Abraham saying that lugol helped him adapting cold weather Cayenne and Niacin because it improves circulation B12 I don't know why
  9. taroopher

Cold hands and feet - as a symptom of folate or potassium deficiency?

Thanks for the information about B12. I also saw a testimonial of Guy Abraham saying that lugol helped him adapting cold weather
  10. taroopher

Histamine Intolerance

Guess what, if I eat anything with histamine I get acne and severe fatigue.
  11. taroopher

Mental Fatigue vs phisical fatigue

Yes, my cortisol is very low the entire day. I didn't feel better with hidrocortisone though.
  12. taroopher

Mental Fatigue vs phisical fatigue

I'm pretty strong and can do 20 pull ups and 50 push ups easily, any time of the day. Seems like my fatigue is different. Maybe not even CFS because most of people here have extreme fatigue after exercises. My fatigue is extreme but also ONLY mental fatigue. When I was able to work, people look...
  13. taroopher

GREAT Tips to improve (6 years experience)

Just go without orgasm for 15 days and tell me what you feel
  14. taroopher

I get the sex drive goes down hill, but many here are married, and all men masturbate, even with chronic fatigue.
  15. taroopher

No sex, no orgasm, nothing It messes with my hormones, I'm 100% sure of it
  16. taroopher

Hello, This topic is MY OPINION what I think helps. It's no medical advice. I just want to share what worked for me. My CFS case is about MENTAL fatigue. I do exercise alright, but they can't cope with normal life, can't have a job or stay awake in the afternoon. Have more energy late in the...
  17. taroopher

Hot Showers making things worse

Im very strong and can do push ups and pull ups with no problem. But actually can't work, i feel mentally sick, hot showers trigger absurd fatigue, and my energy drops absurdly in the afternoon, until after 8pm. It's not related to ATP production, im sure of that. It's the same feeling of not...
  18. taroopher

hypocholesterolemia treatment

My total cholesterol hit 100 in the exam, which is very very low. Cholesterol under 150 is considered hypocholesterolemia. Since cholesterol is precursor to many steroidal hormones, i theory i would lack many of them, like cortisol, which would be triggering fatigue. What i know also is that...
  19. taroopher

Hot Showers making things worse

I have two points with this topic: 1)I discovery during my CFS joruney that hot showers triggers fatigue, i begin to wonder why. I saw some comments that people also experienced that and solved their problems with DHEA and Pregnenolone. I begin to think aswell about thyroid not functioning...